Reviews for Another Realm III: Rōnin
Shoytahn chapter 42 . 7/18
Most emotional chapter ever.
OVOCam chapter 46 . 3/21
Finished with the third installment. The darkest one yet. I can only imagine how much darker AR IV is going to get with Cieran looking for revenge. I love that Nyn gave Cieran the armor. I thought it would've been Trena also loving that Voya now has her voice back. She's starting to grow on me a bit as well. Time to dive into AR: IV!
OVOCam chapter 42 . 3/21
Oh my God. I knew it. I had a terrible feeling when Cieran left Rane alone that last chapter. I just didn't think it would end like this. I'm not gonna lie I shed a thug tear lmao. Wow. Rane wasn't my favorite character, that title still belongs to Nyn but man. Wow wow wow wow. I thought I was gonna start AR: IV today but man... Excellent chapter. I'm in shock. I can only imagine how Cieran feels.
OVOCam chapter 41 . 3/21
Oh fuck. Every story so far there's been a chapter that has my anxiety shooting through the roof and this was it lmao.
Hz chapter 46 . 3/18
Very good on to 4
OVOCam chapter 23 . 3/17
Mannnnn I just gotta say this story is so dark. You are doing a great job of shifting the tone. So, so, so dark. Let's see where it goes from here.
arnumart chapter 46 . 1/15
I just spent the last 4 days reading and I got to say I love it. Book one was ok but you have really picked up. Great job!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/17/2017
Good
XtremeManiac33 chapter 46 . 10/29/2017
Damn that was an intense story. Cieran is starting to top the chart of most unlucky OC in my book. I am looking forward to his roaring rampage of revenge against Krom.
TheRedMezek chapter 20 . 10/27/2017
This is an awesome story, and this chapter in particular was great. T'Ravt made me worry that the politeness Cieran practiced with Nynsi would be too rusty, or that she'd say something to offend him and his tongue would slip. You showed in an instant how Voya managed to get so bloody after the last battle, which I was curious about. Rane and Ghai had the most normal, civil conversation you may have written since Arrival. Your character development and exploration/expansion of the ME universe is wonderful to read.
ForgottenPrince chapter 46 . 8/27/2017
Love it, off to read the new one.

Best Regards,
Prince.
AngelForm chapter 46 . 7/14/2017
A good third story in the series.
Solid balance of action and character development.

Major issue: More than half a million worlds in and all we are getting about the ‘SI origin’ mystery is more questions.

Minor issue: While I agree that the canon lore surrounding the Quarians is stupid, the extensions you made are even worse.
The migrant fleet was desperate enough to rush into colonising a world with 4g of gravity. A world where every single one of them would need to wear an anti-grav rig 24/7. If there had been worlds with Quarians on them the fleet would have simply gone there. Whether they would be welcomed or have to conquer the place by force is debatable but the idea that their could be both Fleet and Terminus Quarians is ludicrous.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/5/2017
I'm obviously very late to this, but I'm trying catch up. I have to say that you've done a really good with this stoy/stories. I also feel obligated to let you know that you have successfully got me near bawling over Rane'li and her death, takes a decent amount to get me invested in a character like you did, and have done repeatedly, through this story and taking her away in such an abrupt way almost legitmately hurt.
twentyitalians chapter 46 . 6/2/2017
Bravo Kat. Excellent job and a perfect name for the group. Even if Ayle hates it.

Hopefully Vengence lets us get closer and closer to Kean making contact with the Normandy in some meaningful way.
twentyitalians chapter 44 . 6/2/2017
I thought you handled Mordin well. Hard to remember that he answers his own questions a lot though. Nice to see where Mordin gets the mechs guarding the door to his clinic from when Shepard comes knocking.