Reviews for Human Rights (HIATUS)
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 8/23
interesting ideas :) i hope you continue someday
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 1 . 4/8
By blood, this Harry is half Frost Giant.
stubs1101 chapter 7 . 10/12/2017
dont take it down. keep writing, cause sometime charters are dull it happens. but thats how you keep the story moving. if you try rewriting it there is a chance you may never keep going.
Death's Childe chapter 7 . 10/5/2017
Please please please tell me you will be updating soon? I don't usually like cross overs, but there are a few I enjoy. This is definitely one of them.
Slytherin Studios chapter 7 . 9/11/2017
i love it, please update soon.
megipegi chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
great chapter, thank you for the update and I cannot wait for the next one
Padfootette chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
Loved it please update soon
DaSalvatore chapter 7 . 9/7/2017
My one complaint is simply how short the chapters are. I understand you may be having writer's block but by writing bigger chapters you can get past any "dull" parts like you see this chapter being. Short chapters force the writer into trying to make every thousand/two thousand exciting while longer ones give you breathing space to write important scenes like this that aren't all about action.

As for the story itself, I'm pleased to see someone write a Thor as obviously blinded and bigotted as it is hinted at in the films. There is a very real sense that Thor might love Loki as a brother but does his absolute best to pretend Loki isn't also a Jottun. And we've already seen that he is liking to follow Odin's orders as long as they don't conflict with his own attitude. So reading about a Thor who isn't immediately a help is something I've been waiting for.

I like how you showed the conflict with Clint over feeling anything but anger and hatred towards Loki. Harry's way of bringing down the Hulk was fantastic too.

I would say you probably need to edit your summary though. It's obvious that Harry -does- remember and Vali remembers before he became Harry so the forgotten part in the summary isn't really true.
Ash chapter 7 . 9/4/2017
I read the whole story and there are some mistakes that you should fix. There is some spelling, some punctuation, and some wording that needs to be fixed like in chapter seven some of the words went into another word like missing didn't have the G but the next word like four for did
blackangel150 chapter 7 . 9/6/2017
I really hope Thor open his eyes and see what really is going on.. Loki and Vali does not need this at all.
god of all chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Sliver of Melody chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
Very cool
Silvermane1 chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
What happening with Harry love ones in wizardry world can loki get help from the AMERICAN branch
wildcat1144 chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
This is great!
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 9/4/2017
Thor is going to cause problems he is not ready to deal with.