Reviews for Tattoo Nightmares
Superb writing!
Red Reaper88 chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
Very cute
kazuyaryo chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
Please someday continue that story.
KagamiPINKAgreste chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
Right you are Gaara, where does Sakura attend? (Smug Smirk) This whole one-shot was down right beautiful. If inspiration ever hits please add to this! I loved reading it. Thank you!
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
I love this so much. Your writing is really good, too.
Tsubahime chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
You really gotinto Gaara's head, his anxiety actually made me anxious! Plus,the deft portrayal of Sakura and her trauma was amazing.
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
This was pretty cool.
KitChi chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Be still my fangirling heart~
Ivy Fabuloza chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
wonderfully done! i like the ending so much.
Raeshi chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Awesome story! I loved it. Very well written. Gaara and Sakura are so well done. I hope you write a sequel.
Rebeca13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Loved it.
Caiteeland chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Gaara and Sakura are another favorite of mine left over from some fandom video on YouTube from about 15 years ago. I love what you did with this one.
Dear Mei chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Gaara is too cute! Amazing story , tho rip naruto & sasuke
ohtheregoesmygrades chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I'm squealing, yaassss. Fantastic job! I love how Sakura was so kickass. She had pain, she hurt, but she was strong and badass through and through. I love how you described Gaara as having this "demon" he was exercising through his art. That was a brilliant way to tie in canon! And I loved the sensual and sexual tension between the two. Bravo all the way around!
BlueDelight chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
LOVE IT! so adorable! keep up the good work. hope to see more of your stories in the future