Reviews for My Immortal Tortured Soul
Orion-San chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Very nice. And that's saying something, because this is a songfic...
Youknow,I wasn't much into Evanessence.I'm more of a Metallica guy. But, I saw the video to this song on VH1 awhile ago, before I left for work, and I guess it's alright.
And, I liked the way you carried out the ending. It was very appropriate.
totalyfab chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
SO SAD. *crying* *Smiles at her sarcasm* NO REALLY IT WAS REALLY GOOD AND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS.
millenium-writer chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
my my my, such a sad and depressing song fic, as much as this sounds like a negative reviw, it's not, you reached right down and touched the heart of yami and yuugi's relationship, why they trust each other so much, and how fast they became so close, because somehow, they both knew it was never going to last...

*a bright flash of light comes from the golden pen hanging off a chain around his neck*

very well done, if i may say so, darkness is a yami's element after all, so much the better that everyone out there realizes that we companion souls are the ones really running the show, you hosts are just along for the ride through the long dark tunnel, remember that

*another flash of light from the rarely mentioned millennium pen*

very well written, keep at it asuka! it would be a disapointment if a writer of your skill stopped writing
Joy-girl 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
*Snivel* Sad! Poor Yami! I assume Yugi died of old age, poor guy. Now Yami's all alone *sniff*
Yami no game chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
I like most of your work,but this seemed kinda the happy kind.
smcandy chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Well it almost got tears tomy eyes but not quite though!.

But even though it was sad!.

Good Job!

sm-candy
the birdster chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
;~; That...was...SAD! *sobs*

Faux (the fox muse): *rubbing Silver's back* Oy...well, she thought it was REEEALLY good! ...But, but what HAPPENED to Yami&Yugi? How did they get SEPERATED like that? ITS INEXCUSIBLE!

*sobs*

Faux: *goes back to rubbing her back* Well, make another one, kay? It'll make her feel good if it ends happily...she doesn't like sad endings, you know...
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Yugi died? Oh no!
Chibi Yoshi chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Aww, poor Yami. Ish so sad! ;_; But I love fics that show Yugi and Yami's bond like this. _