Reviews for Moon Sword
Rakan chapter 19 . 10/14
This story was beautiful. I'd like to see more but what you have is already great
StarKurama chapter 19 . 9/20
love it! ease update soon
NoXVZhuusox chapter 8 . 9/13
Hey, what happened to Lancer? I forgot what happened to him.
Bravemaridin chapter 19 . 7/10
I loved every word! Thank You for the magnificently well written story! I will admit to noy usually being a fan of Gilgamesh, but he's written perfectly here and isn't a overbearing arrogant ass. I have one suggestion. I would like to see MAMORU, not Endemiyon, have some form of redemption. Just because he is the reincarnation of Endemiyon, doesn't mean he must make the same mistakes.
FlameGilgameshLover chapter 19 . 6/11
I love this story! This is hilarious and one of my favorite Gilgamesh stories! Please continue this story as well as several of your other stories!
Alex2909 chapter 19 . 6/3
awesome story idea
StarKurama chapter 19 . 5/30
i love this please continue!
StarKurama chapter 10 . 5/30
i love this story!
Verona-mira chapter 19 . 5/20
Well, normally I don't like Sailor Moon, but I found myself really liking this story.
I think it is really well written and would like to know if there is any chance for more chapters.

lg Verona-mira
Revamped Persona chapter 19 . 5/13
So... what would Chibiusa summon for a Servant? A “faker”? Better yet, would this Shirou learn how to fight?
mmiller25819 chapter 19 . 3/27
is this over
A mirror of memories chapter 19 . 3/13
Thank you (sarcasm)!
Did you know what you do?
1_ You make me love this pairing and this is the only story of them!
2_ I didn't even see fate yet and you make me like this bastard! Who also has few stories in which he's not paired with arthuria.
3_ I'm starting to think on my own story of the two of them while they were alive. It have a more present Moon King who wanted to protect his daughther making her a more confident woman and the reason why the Moon and the Hunt fall under the same Godness domain.
Are you planing to continue this story? If not I understand adn this was a good point where to stop it, not cliffhangers and already of the end of the saga. But if you're going to continue I'm not complaining :)
TheREALMightyKamina chapter 13 . 2/8
You know, rereading this has made me realize that the story might have been far more entertaining had the plot not advanced at such a quick rate, and instead of Mashiro choosing to train up the Senshi, instead established a sort of friendly (or unfriendly, from the Senshi's perspective) rivalry.

I mean, compare the two settings' methodologies. The Nasu-verse is dark and pragmatic, and showing that with the group from Fuyuki would have been interesting to see, in comparison to the more light-hearted setting of Sailor Moon.

Just seeing the effects of the change you made at the beginning of the story, and derailing canon would have been a spectacle to read, if executed correctly. However, as a long-time reader, I must unfortunately conclude your style is utterly unsuited for such a story. Your action scenes are dull, if they even appear, you focus more on dialogue rather than detail, and your stories are rather formulaic: Take one thing, combine it with another, but don't allow the changes to affect the path of canon unless I personally like the change.

Your characters also lack personality of their own, as you seem to rely on the reader to provide such things as details and informed traits. Frankly, if you intend to continue writing, I would advise rereading classic works of literature. Go ahead and read The Lord of the Rings, and then try to write a tad more like Tolkien. Yes, he definitely has some aspects to his style that aren't necessarily reader-friendly, but it's better than what you currently produce. Take risks, rather than following fanon interpretations and producing mediocre, samey stories. You already have a fanbase, so why don't you treat them to something of higher quality?

You have interesting ideas that end up being squandered because you fall into the same traps again and again. Go out on a limb, experiment, and derail canon. You'll find yourself less inclined to abandon a story if you manage to craft a creative narrative.
Carol542 chapter 19 . 2/2
I really really like this story, please continue it
Carol542 chapter 1 . 2/1