Reviews for The Bond
FanFicfan111 chapter 3 . 5/21
Dance? This happened on the movie, not the book. Id your story is based on the misleading movie, instead of the real deal, that is the book, I give up on it, sorry...
FanFicfan111 chapter 25 . 5/21
Loved and enjoyed every bit of it, thank you for it!
BillBrink chapter 25 . 3/22
Thank you for sharing this story with us. It was enjoyable, warm, and entertaining. There are many bond stories on this site and too many of them give extraordinary powers to the couple due to their bond. I liked the way you wrote it, coupled, empathetic, without shared telepathy or scars:)
The only problem I had was that after the D.E.'s plot failed and Snider escaped, you wrote him out of the story. I kept wondering when their ideal relationship would be interrupted with another nefarious plot. Perhaps at their public wedding, ala Bill/Fleur's, when they go back to Hogwarts, or at the birth of Lilly. Nope! All those events went as normal as clockwork and we missed the addition of a little tension to increase our interest. There wasn't even any problem with Ron and Ginny's attitudes in regards to their sudden marriage! With their well written jealousy you could have had us on the edge of our seats until the end. Even the breach birth went fine with no further complications.
Hope you don't consider this a flame. It was a nice piece of fluff. Thank you.
Good
romycullen chapter 21 . 1/6
It makes me hella nervous they don't pat her back after feeding her lol
burp that baby!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/30/2017
I really like it, make me remember a lot my story with my husband and kids since she found she was pregnant.
Except we have nobody to help us so we had to leave Uni for the baby, he to look for job and me because they didn’t let me do my final exams to become a lawyer because I was pregnant and after I had the baby I had no one to care for him to study all thet I have to study so I had him only in a half a day care time while a work part timer in a firm as a paralegal. We have to pay rent and stuff. But he became sick and I have to quit.
But he is 16 and my other son is almost 13 and they are awesome and I been with them all steps of the way so I’m happy
Lelouch-Strife chapter 25 . 10/16/2017
can i ask why you never had Hadgrid in the story he was one of Harry's first friends
starlite22 chapter 25 . 7/13/2017
I feel sorry for Hermiones parents as the Weasleys got to look after Lily more when she was a baby, as they stayed with them, and now the Weasleys get them Xmas day, poor Granger parents get second best.
starlite22 chapter 22 . 7/13/2017
Why was Chi playing quiditch? What was she at hogworts age was at least one if not 2 years older than Harry and Hermione so toy wouldnof already left school before the war started? I hope now they have finished school, they go and spend time with Hermiones parents, as all their time seems to be with Molly and Aurther, so her parent are missing out on previous baby time with their grand child.
starlite22 chapter 17 . 7/13/2017
This chapter became confusing in places, as you didn't always say who was speaking Harry thanked I'm guessing Andromeda for conning, someone replied thanks for inviting me, but the way it was written with him holding anx looking at Teddy it made it sound like it was Teddy, but a baby can't say that much.
starlite22 chapter 13 . 7/12/2017
I thought they got married at Xmas? If this is August then they've be married for 9 months, so why were they asked what being married for 3 months was like?
starlite22 chapter 12 . 7/12/2017
Enjoying it, but a bit confused as Hermiones dad made out that today was the first time he had been apparated, but you said that's how they got home from Australia and how they take the. To Sirius' house as well?
starlite22 chapter 10 . 7/12/2017
It would be nice if they had a wedding ceremony for her parents.
starlite22 chapter 5 . 7/12/2017
Enjoying your story. But don't understand why they couldn't of had a less or wedding ceremony so her father could walk her down a isle.
stefanie1955 chapter 20 . 6/10/2017