Reviews for The Bond
Lelouch-Strife chapter 25 . 10/16
can i ask why you never had Hadgrid in the story he was one of Harry's first friends
starlite22 chapter 25 . 7/13
I feel sorry for Hermiones parents as the Weasleys got to look after Lily more when she was a baby, as they stayed with them, and now the Weasleys get them Xmas day, poor Granger parents get second best.
starlite22 chapter 22 . 7/13
Why was Chi playing quiditch? What was she at hogworts age was at least one if not 2 years older than Harry and Hermione so toy wouldnof already left school before the war started? I hope now they have finished school, they go and spend time with Hermiones parents, as all their time seems to be with Molly and Aurther, so her parent are missing out on previous baby time with their grand child.
starlite22 chapter 17 . 7/13
This chapter became confusing in places, as you didn't always say who was speaking Harry thanked I'm guessing Andromeda for conning, someone replied thanks for inviting me, but the way it was written with him holding anx looking at Teddy it made it sound like it was Teddy, but a baby can't say that much.
starlite22 chapter 13 . 7/12
I thought they got married at Xmas? If this is August then they've be married for 9 months, so why were they asked what being married for 3 months was like?
starlite22 chapter 12 . 7/12
Enjoying it, but a bit confused as Hermiones dad made out that today was the first time he had been apparated, but you said that's how they got home from Australia and how they take the. To Sirius' house as well?
starlite22 chapter 10 . 7/12
It would be nice if they had a wedding ceremony for her parents.
starlite22 chapter 5 . 7/12
Enjoying your story. But don't understand why they couldn't of had a less or wedding ceremony so her father could walk her down a isle.
stefanie1955 chapter 20 . 6/10
Hahahaha "You WILL be sorry" hahahahahha xD
stefanie1955 chapter 3 . 6/10
I do believe you are becoming my favorite Harry and Hermione writer _
stefanie1955 chapter 2 . 6/10
Well, that happened xD hahahahahah I am enjoying this so much. It has all the right amount of humor and drama!
stefanie1955 chapter 1 . 6/10
Omg xD hahahahaha Wow! This is an interesting twist. Usually, soul bonds stories are used to make them be together. Here, it happened by accident. Wow xD
19Shorty chapter 25 . 5/24
what a wonderful story you wrote and a great ending
madval29 chapter 11 . 4/29
The end of the honeymoon stage might be a shock. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 10 . 4/29
Poor Ron trying to ask Luna out. Great chapter!