Reviews for We'll Joke About This When We're Old
Oriana Star chapter 1 . 2/12
Great story! I love this couple!.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Awesome! Simply amazing fic!
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
What a great find, this fic turned out to be! Really enjoyed it. Hope to read more
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
This is so sweet I can hardly stand it.
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Aww super cute! Such a shame there isn't much stories about them on here to read about. But I still love this!
Miketsukami-kun chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I absolutely loved this! I hope someone makes more fics for this movie really soon, especially with this pairing. I would really love to read another by you! Loved it!
T-tawny chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
That was freaking cute. Gory but cute. How'd you do that?!
(I would login but its 3am and I'm exhausted) but I needed to tell you how much I enjoyed this.
AvalonReeseFanFics chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This was super cute! Good job!
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Loved it! I am so glad you wrote this. I just saw the movie and fell in love with these 2. Excellent work! You captured them well.
Mei2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
So sweet!
Finn chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Great! Finally the section from Spy movie is here. I like it very much, please keep writing more about this shipper.
higitsune84tails chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
my favorite thing in this movie is that this pairing is exist! for God sake, I really love Susan with all of the guys! how Aldo flirt with her, Fine who treasure her, and of course Ford who has his own way to take care of Susan! he look like a guy who actually cares a lot about her but don't want to admit, I remember when he told Susan that the reason he 'hates' Fine is because they both men who fight something or whatever, sorry I didn't remember, but I always thinks it might be about Susan, lol
okay, stop babbling,

the story is nice! its so romantic in their own way, and Ford character is annoying make it so in character, good job for that,
too bad I just found one story, I hope you could make another one, all of them need more love, :3
good luck, :)
Qk chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I so completely needed this. I was telling my buddies halfway through the movie that those were the two that were going to hook up, just as a joke about the tension I was pretty sure I was the only one seeing, and then it actually freaking happened. And then it just ended with none of that fluff I NEEDED for a proper conclusion. So I'm going to use this as my incredibly adorable, super cute, crazy heartwarming (yes, even - especially - the part about his arm ripping off) as my epilogue.

You're the real hero here. So, so glad you wrote thing. Really well put together, but also scratching that Cooper/Ford itch.
enilorac44 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Loved this! Just watched the movie for the first time tonight ... Hilarious ... But how come there's only one fic for Spy ... Get cracking on another one please!
BrownEyesBtch chapter 1 . 12/6/2015