Reviews for Bars of Steel
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Totally made my day finding out that someone wrote fic of these two (haha 10 years ago, but still!)! Really good and in character, great job! Thanks for writing this (and the other sequel fic), this is just what this fandom needed!
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
LOVED IT!
Gui Zhang chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
I like it but aren't they both guys?
Gui Zhang chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Wow. What a coincidence my name in this website is Gui Zhang.

This chapter thingy is really great. Whoever wrote it has great "vocabulary" and imagination. :)
Raven the Evil Senshi chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
I do hope you are not ending the story now, are you? This was very well written, especially the characterization. It’s very difficult to find any type of Shenmue slash anywhere. However, I am very pleased that I did read your story. I would love to see them end up together, even if it just is a one-night stand. ::Hentai grin:: For some reason, I’ve pictured Ryo the slut of the game. You know, getting action from both Fukuhara and Gui Zhang, hell, even Ren. So please, please, please continue! Don’t leave me hanging! :)

Raven
RnBwRvrGrl chapter 4 . 2/10/2003
My friend Digital Tempest recommended this fic to me, and I must say this was really good. You have to do a sequel to this!
Chibi-Aya-chan chapter 4 . 2/3/2003
I love this story! They make such a cute couple...

Please make a sequel! They still haven't kissed! _ Please? .
Smiling Otaku chapter 4 . 2/3/2003
A-chan, I enjoyed that story very much. IMO, the two characters should get together sometime... :)
Digital Tempest chapter 4 . 1/29/2003
Another beautiful two chapters. The build up between them was classic. I kept thinking that maybe one of them would make the first move (being that the feelings were hanging so thickly in the air). It was nice how you ended this and briefly described the happenings in Shenmue II. I hope there's more Gui Zhang in the next installment as well. Anyhow, I'm rambling. CHeers to you for a fic well done? Maybe, we'll see a sequel? *hopeful*
Avalea chapter 4 . 1/26/2003
This story just keeps getting better and better! Please continue, this is definitly one of my favorite stories!
Digital Tempest chapter 2 . 1/17/2003
[begin grovel]

This is a really nice piece of fiction you have here. I rarely ever read tasteful slash in any genre, but this is beautifully written. It's vivid and it flows well. I don't know if I want Ryo and Gui Zhang to end up together. There's something poetic about two people who secretly admire each other from afar. I'm being way too romantic for my own good, so I'll end this. I'm putting this on my favorites. I hope that you update this soon.
Chibi-Aya-chan chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
Yay! This is really good! Please update it very soon! They should hook up! Such a cute couple
Avalea chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
This is a really good story! I hope they hook up! PLEASE update soon.

c-ya!