Reviews for Lean On Me
doc-trigger chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Okay, we seriously need to know what's going on here! It's so good and you're not letting us finish reading! What's up with that? Please, I really REALLY want to read the rest of your story, so, would you please send it to me via e-mail? I'm begging here! PLEASE! WEll, thanks for writing the story anyway, even if you don't e-mail it to me...

BYE!
Tara chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
A very good story about what being a pow does to the mind. Jeez, if you have more of these, I'd like to read them,too.
bunny angel chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
nice. but it's a little confusing and yes it would be nice to have a little backstory. you didn't honestly think people wouldn't ask for a backstory did you?
Drake chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
But it's cruel to write a story like this and not tell us where they are and why. Even if it's just one paragraph saying what happened to them and it never says whether they live or die you should at least tell us what's going on, that way we can better understand and therefore be more effected by your story. If you just leave it like that, than it only leaves people wanting more instead of enjoying the story for what it is.
Rosie chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
It was sheer pleasure reading your fic. It’s refreshing to know people still think like me: this is genuine, this is a friendship as near as brotherhood, close and honest and completely comfortable... and it’s friendship!

There is NOTHING wrong with two people holding each other, regardless if it’s two boys, two girls, girl and boy. And I will not stand to listen to anyone who says differently.

Poor Zhane, though! I’m glad he has someone like Andros to lean on. Their interaction and care for each other was refreshingly sincere.

Your fic was great and you get points from me for just writing it they way you did. Your writing voice is incredible. If inspiration tackles you, please make this fic longer!
Silver Spider chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
This is a great fanfic. I really think you have a talent for getting into their heads. Please write more soon.
N. E. Shaw chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Sometimes we don't have stories, only great scenes. This is one of them. Well done.
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Intriguing story. Definatly peaked my interest. I like the Andros/Zhane friendship, it's one of the strongest seen since Billy/Jason.

I'd be interested in seeing a second chapter...
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
I haven't been to to browse in a long while, but it was nice to browse and come upon this piece.

The interaction between Zhane and Andros was wonderful. It's good to read a friendship that can be so simply close like you have written, and yet, it's... friendship.

Ai. If there is ever an elaboration on this piece, I would love to read it. There were several other aspects of the story that caught my attention as well. Very intriguing.
The Fink chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
You might not have intended this to spawn a series, but I think you might just find yourself on the wrong end of a few people's collection of torture impliments if you don't ;) This is an excellent piece of writing.

And, I have to say, I am dying to know what the story is behind all this. So...don't make me borrow Dagmar's toolkit... :-D