Reviews for your mother's eyes
talerano chapter 1 . 3/7
My god the feels
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 2/16
Estuvo muy bueno has mas n.n
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 1/19
This was awesome! I loved the confrontation scene, and how in the end Leia understands Anakin.
Mr. Invincible chapter 1 . 1/10
This was beautiful.
Lilyssy chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Wow, that was very well written, and very in character. The way you write Leia's feeling toward her father and Anakin's at her words... this is kinda close to the headcanon I have for their father-daughter relationship. Thank you for sharing this story it was beautifully done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Well written. Leia is in character to my eyes and Anakin is mostly IC. I tink he might have been a little more humble at the beginning; his years as Vader surely would have taught him some humility once he repented, but it's a minor quibble on my part.
padme-sky chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
omg, im crying! I need an Anakin/Leia closure so much in the movies! Great fic
Iheart2manyfandoms chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Oh my gosh, this story is perfect. As I read this I could see it actually happening. Keep up the good work.
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
It's kind of Ironic the Leia would be her father's daughter, Anakin who was so perfect, which was his largest problem, he was the perfect mechanic, perfect pilot, perfect fighter, perfect general, and perfect lover which was what ultimately doomed him.
And Leia is more like her father, which brings up all kinds of questions, what kind of Jedi, or Sith, would she be.
Meanwhile Luke is so far from perfect, and yet more light than Anakin ever was.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Very well done piece... and touches on the little things that made me decide I didn't like the new movie. From the moment I heard the line "He had too much Vader in him" from Leia I was turned off... combine that with me silently raging at 'Kylo' "Vaders plan? *What* plan? How could your actions have anything to do with *Vader's* plan?!" Then the whole slitting apart laser beam happened and I pretty much wrote the movie off then and there.
IvorySkies chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
This was great. You captured Leia's personality perfectly.
Missy Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Wonderful story. I think this is very in character for Leia and Anakin, and I really like it!
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Wow. This was great. Leia and Anakin interaction on this level is rare to find. There are plenty of fics where they talk and where she forgives and find peace and stuff like that, but I am of the same opinion as you. Leia is like Anakin, she might move on, she might even stop hating but she will never ever forgive. Even if in some ideal world she would have come to get to know him and love him, she would never have forgiven the past. That's a contradiction in them both that makes them so very human, so flawed, so real. Humans aren't logical.
In general I like the whole air of the interaction. One of the determining factors is that Anakin claims her - he respects her, but he also is insistent that she is his. That fits his character, because Anakin had always been fiercely territorial and bad in giving up on what belonged to him. As he says, Leia is his, whether she wants it or not.
Another one of my favorite points, though not as rare as the previous, is that Leia is in a twisted way resentful/jealous of the attention Vader/Anakin bestowed on Luke. It is my firm belief that what to her seems as not caring/not important enough (never mind the fact that Anakin had had no idea), feeds her resentment of him. She feels abandoned and what child likes that even when the parent is hated?
Miazaki-san chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
THIS WAS BRILLIANT! Your writing is so powerful!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I really love this. I agree that the idea of Leia forgiving Anakin isn't realistic, and nobody ever gets their characters right when writing it that way. You really captured the essence of these two, father and daughter, and while it isn't 'happy' in the conventional sense, I was left with a feeling of contentment after the ending. Sure, she doesn't forgive him, but she doesn't exactly hate him anymore. And she accepts it. It's nice, and in my opinion, the best portrayal of their relationship.

Kudos to you for such a wonderful story.