Reviews for Gaiden with a difference
BeyondMyReach chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
God. So beautiful, powerful and amazing. I feel so tired now after staying up to read this story I've found in one sitting. I love how you changed point of views and the characterization. The writing is so raw and just wow. The ending was so unexpected, yet for some reason, very fitting. It seems like tragedy befalls on the four of them no matter what.
azab chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
i loved it
azab chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i loved it a lot
sulie chapter 18 . 4/11/2008
this made me shiver with delight. ah homura and goku are always the best. :D
RosaLui chapter 19 . 3/23/2007
I'm crying hysterically. Any chance of continuing this?
Shaniane chapter 19 . 3/10/2005
Oh my god! that's just a wonderful story! as everybody asked, is it really the end?

I read this fic because, I am a Zenon's fan and a friend has told me about "Gaiden with a difference". It took me two days to read it all and I am not disappointed. Everything is just like your own world, we see that you know your subject. It's just so terribly sad and dark, a kind of coldness and bile, a strange story, politics and feelings, regrets and anger... They're is not enough word to describe how I feel.. sick in a way because all of this is just a waste of life, sick of foolness, of gods acting just like man... You've done a great job. I don't know how long you took to write it all, but we can see you work it well.

Thanks.

just...wow.
ethereal light chapter 19 . 6/28/2004
er is this the end?

i really hope no

as i like this story very much
BlueJadeAL chapter 19 . 4/17/2004
is this the end?
hope not didn't read everything but i know i like it
BJ
SILvErRbLoD chapter 19 . 3/11/2004
Wow...*smiles
Thx for the wonderful read, i'll definitely be saving this and reading the rest of your stories.
SeaGull chapter 19 . 11/22/2003
Just so plain beautiful !

So very talented to write Kanzeon...

Are you going on with this fic?
Yochan chapter 18 . 11/14/2003
Oh my god. Oh my god.

::cries::

My chest is all tight and aching from that.

So beautiful and SO SAD. GAH.

But so completely beautiful. Thank you.
amaterasu-kun chapter 19 . 11/12/2003
I knew the moment that I started reading the series that it will come to death. After all, the Saiyuki series won't start if their lives at Gaiden won't end. Still, I felt real sad while I read this last chapter, knowing that none of them won. None of them achieved what they set out to do and just became a tangled web of failures. On for that, I thank you and Mjj-san. You both had made a series that moved me so much that at times, I really insist to my friends that what I read is what I think is cannon. Thank you for this wonderful piece of work.
UltraM2000 chapter 19 . 11/11/2003
Vitriolic!Homura. Deeply saddening and saddeningly deep installment, this. Good going.