Reviews for Rusty Cage
Where is the comic?
SpiderSquirrel chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
cool really cool!
opalescentnight chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
Hello, the idea with the whole comic thing is really cool. But I am one of those readers who no matter how good a story is, i always have find something to improve.

My issue with this story is not the grammar or spelling, because heck, that's forgivable. It's the style that bothers me - not all of it. If you do decide to rewrite this story, i think that you should work more on keeping Harry in character, because when you describe his thoughts, i feel like i am reading the thoughts of a teenage girl, not a boy { even in a female's body, he's a boy inside}

like when Draco kissed him, I imagine Harry going { WHATTHEUISHOI *$_(#AREYOUDOING? and then get used to it}

oh, and about Draco going all soft on Harriet { aka Harry}, i think that part was really sudden...i mean...they were potion partners and then all of a sudden draco was willing to share his feelings with her. _

other than that, it's find. Kaz is cool, by the way, cool name.

good luck on the doujinshi.
Jess16 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
LOL. This should be funny.
xx Dodo xx chapter 8 . 6/9/2003
Argh! Confusing! :\

I think i get it...except the bit with Malfoy's dad...how did he fit in again?

There's more? Yay! :)

...Looking forward to it.

-;-

xx Dodo xx
Myrtle chapter 7 . 6/2/2003
*counts how many times you said "deeply sorry"*

*laughs* just kidding, Case! really, i'm soo psyched you got those two chapters up! plus, you started another story..and another..and...

wow, you and i are alot alike, aren't we?

I've only finished one story, and its pretty sad, too...

oh, and the ones we did in school *retches as I rip mine up* i still need to read yours! *evil grin*

keep on writing (ugh how trite...hmm..)

KEEP ON PROCASTINATING!

(ahh, much better: its my personal motto)

tell Drake Hi for me..Harold sends his regards

AH I GOT AN AWARD FOR ENGLISH WHICH MEANS WRITTING WHICH MEANS IM ONE STEP CLOSER TO GIVING EDITORS MIGRAINES!

lots of love (lol?) from your friend,

~Myrtle Hall
Dodo chapter 6 . 4/25/2003
Aw...so sweet! Lol - I never pictured Harry as the philosphical type, it suits him :)

Tell you what else you never explained...who punched his drink? (and why?) granted it was to give the story a starting ground and most likely holds no real meaning but I'm just nosey.

Out of all the stories I am reading and are updating etc... in three and 1/2 weeks, yours is the only one to update! (Thank you! I think I would have gone crazy with no new stories to read!)

Looking forward to the next chappie and good luck with your project writing.
Beth Weasley chapter 6 . 4/17/2003
Oh, this is good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. The bit with the potion turning Harry into a girl for a month, getting a bit cozy with Draco, and then it wearing off in front of him was very good. Great plot device!
Dodo chapter 5 . 3/18/2003
I know I've reveiwed already but I just thought I would a) see how things were going and all. ps what yr are you in? I'm in yr 11 (english yr 11...are you english/american/...anything else... i don't know a lot about american yrs but i'm fairly sure they're different so i thought i'd mention that just in case...) hmm...i sound a bit freakish don't i! and b) to remind you that you are not allowed to forget about this fic...promise? ok...me go now...i have so much homework piled up and exams in ...less that 3 months! aarrgg! scarey! again...BYEE!
chambalera chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
ei! you know what, you should post the next chap.!

you're good, honestly!

keep up the good work
Dodo chapter 5 . 2/18/2003
The story (so far) is absolutly fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapter but I understand *exactly* what you mean about school of luck in your exams! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Me chapter 5 . 1/26/2003
This is a really good story and I think that you have worked very hard on it so far. I would like to know what happens when Harry turns back and if him and Draco start going out properly. Thx
Mistress of the Night5 chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
You've set this story quite differently than many i've read, but it's very entertaining and well written. I can't wait to read more, it's great! Love it!
Nemico Dell'Erede Del Serpent chapter 5 . 1/22/2003
Odi la posta, il bane di buoni autori, l'arma del lettore guastato, ignori la gente con l'atteggiamento errato e l'alberino appena possibile!
Ash chapter 4 . 1/13/2003
Bad Kittie: MRROW!

Ash: Nevermind her, this is cute...what ya think, Kit?

Kit: It was okay...but i like mine better, see it's about-

Ash: Not again...

Anyways, LOVE the story, and you have to write more!