Reviews for Music
Sbstevenson2 chapter 8 . 2/4/2018
This is so cute! Love the idea of them being friends since childhood. Can’t wait to read more!
Starscythe chapter 8 . 1/13/2018
This is so beautiful! And I’m so glad they’re happy. Their banter is a joy to read and I loved every word!
joyndoug97 chapter 8 . 1/4/2018
This was so wonderful! I really loved John and how Regina stood up for herself! Very nice!
dee-thequeenbee chapter 8 . 1/4/2018
i missed this fic so much, i was hoping you'd add one last chapter to close off the story. as always your writing captures me completelyteach me how you do it! your way to use words is to die for. thank you for this chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2018
1rst happy new year i am Happy to have a new chapter in fact i have to re read all this story and it was a real pleasure to read it all again this chapter was beautiful and well written as always i enjoy reading it from the beginning til the end thank you for this great chapter
SelfProclaimedFangirlKate chapter 8 . 1/1/2018
just found this and I'm so glad I did.
unremembered-sunsets chapter 8 . 1/1/2018
Thank you so much for the incredible update. That was beyond perfect. The way you write Regina and Robin makes my heart jump in joy. They are absolutely adorable together, it’s so heartwarming to read their exchange. You made me smile so much, because their relationship is the cutest ever. Grumpy puppy, awwww. Everything was just utterly stunning, the playfulness, the emotions, their banter and need to be to each other. The ending of this chapter was so precious. I’m glad Regina has an agreement with Cora. I loved how sneaky Robin and Regina were, so sweet. I also liked John, his texts were great. I’m still absolutely in love with this verse. Phenomenal work.
unremembered-sunsets chapter 7 . 2/24/2017
I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. THIS. STORY. It’s utterly amazing and brilliant. You have such a way with words and your work is just a joy to read. The whole verse is completely fantastic. Mind-blowing. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us. I would love, love, LOVE to read more.
glindalovesshoes chapter 7 . 1/21/2017
Hi there! I just reread the story and I just wanted to let you know that it's absolutely fucking perfect. I adore the relationship you created between Robin and Regina. I absolutely hate Cora for what she did to them especially because Regina doesn't even know what she is saying. Robin Hood just wanted to help her and he was defending her in front of her idiotic mother. I am not happy that they decided to separate for a while and see how it goes in order to find out how they feel.
Robin is clearly in love with Regina. Otherwise he wouldn't have come to the concert. And now I'm sitting here begging you to please not abandon this amazing story. Thank you so much for creating something this stunning !
joyndoug97 chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
Ugh - Cora! But I suppose they needed to deal with the past. This ended so angsty - I'm looking forward to part 2.
AmongstEmeraldClouds chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
This chapter completely broke my heart and I cant waittttttttt for your next update! I love this story so muchhhh
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Oh my gosh! So good! Please please please update again soon!
Apples26 chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
I get the feeling that Regina won't get in contact with him for a few years
SomewhereApart chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
You're so f*cking brilliant, it hurts. This story is one of my favorites, and I was so excited to see an update in my inbox. I hope you keep writing it - I need to know what happens next!
audreyslove chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
I love this fic so, so much and this chapter in particular was very touching. Your writing is drenched in emotion and I'm currently near tears. Thank you so much for posting, and for sticking around in the fandom. Sorry about tumblr being a bad experience for you. I do appreciate you and your writing.