Reviews for Don't Look Away
seasonwave chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
That was HOT. A very unlikely pair but you made it work. You are great at smut haha. Hope to read more! Thank you!
eburos87 chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Amazing! Two of my favorite characters, but I never thought of them together. This story makes it feel so natural. Perfect balance of plot and smut. Love!
NiightKiitten17 chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I've never read Sirius and Luna before, and now I LOVE it! They make sense in a way only those two could. SO well written. You write smut well... I know that is probably an odd compliment. lol But I've read a lot of really bad smut... yours is just right. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
One of the best stories out there! Hope you write more stories with these two!
hurricanebridgette chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
First time reading this pairing. I adore them both separatly and even though it is mainly a lemon? I am thinking I need to find more of it. Luna is a good balance to the heavy life Sirius has had. Thanks for sharing.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Quite the rare pair but it work!
jperks chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I loved this! You labeled it as smut (which it so delightfully is), but it is so much more than that. This is a story of love and hope and two people finding their other half. Thank you so much for sharing it.
vtgator chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Best Luna fic ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Absolutely brilliant!
rndomfan chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Regardless of pairing and rating (which I did enjoy), I feel this was very well written! You have talent!
Worthfull1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This was so much fun and really sexy! Interesting rare pair, but I think you make it work well. Thanks for writing and sharing! And I totally agree with you on As the Moon Rises, it's one of my fav's as well :)