Reviews for Dragon Chronicles 1: Muggle-Raised Champion
Marj123 chapter 32 . 20h
Thank you for a very enjoyable story.
newkidintown00 chapter 32 . 5/10
Loved your story. Congrats on completing it through some of the obstacles you faced.

I really liked this Harry and his view on the things he was encountering in the wizarding world. Slow burn with Daphne is fine by me.
Coolfire30 chapter 33 . 5/3
I found this and read it all in a single sitting... honestly? I am FLOORED by how well written and structured this is!

Harry is certainly unorthodox in his ways but I truly could not give a flying f seeing as it only worked in his favour. This story thoroughly facinated and gave me enjoyment beyond measure.

I sincerely thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of fiction. I will surely be reading this sequel.
Coolfire30 chapter 12 . 5/3
s BABAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD THE DRAGONS ARE A FAT RIOT!

PFFFFTTT! CRYING WOMEN! BAHAHABBAAHBA SPRUCING UP?! BABAHAHAHABAA
Coolfire30 chapter 11 . 5/3
PFFFFTTTT! THAT. IS. POSITIVELY. ADORABLEEEEEEE! RAMARANTH! AHHHHHH! SGES FUCKING ADORABLE!
Ambaire chapter 11 . 4/30
Worth reading just for this chapter alone :D
Ryuu23 chapter 8 . 4/6
lol :D
RDDash chapter 32 . 4/4
Dumbledore made a loophole to shove Harry Potter into the magical world, congratulations. But there's no reason for Dumbledore to force the golden boy against the Dark Lord because of the stupid prophecy.
RDDash chapter 28 . 4/4
It's pretty obvious by now that he's going to take the dragon sanctuary job offer. But to me it feels really stupid that they are willing to risk a lot of money on uneducated brat.
RDDash chapter 18 . 4/4
The Daphne date could have gone better.
RDDash chapter 13 . 4/3
Now they are listening to the Rita Skitter's article. She is a troll
RDDash chapter 9 . 4/3
Is professor Snape insane? There's no way he is going to refuse to provide the safe environment for his students.
RDDash chapter 3 . 4/3
I feel like his relatives have a bit of common sense. Those insane relatives want to put him in a dangerous situation.
TheWaningMoon chapter 18 . 3/29
If Harry can’t be arsed to wear dress robes for one night for daphne then I don’t know why she’d bother with him
ilayhyams chapter 3 . 3/25
I just wanted to say that this story does not make sense. If Harry didn't come during the first-year people would ask questions and Dumbeldor would get someone to check on him. Why did harry actually listen, he had magic to do stuff or at least runaway. The wizarding world does not care about the legal guardianship of muggles. How has harry not become an obscurus from repressing his magic?
2,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »