Reviews for Muggle-Raised Champion
BookAddict135 chapter 32 . 9/21
I loved this story! It was a very original take on Harry not attending Hogwarts. I hope you one day write a sequel.
The first fic to give Harry the power to speak to dragons [WHILE] ALSO HAVING HIM DO SOMETHING USEFUL AND REALISTIC (WITHIN THE HPVERSE) WITH SAID ABILITY.
HairyLimey chapter 32 . 9/16
Did you ever do the sequel? If not I really hope you do.
BlazeStryker chapter 28 . 9/11
&*%(*&))%&
(_(*)*&*(*&*
&&*(%&%&)*
(*)&)**&&&
&)(*&(*)&()*&...

The above is a limerick made up of nothing but cusswords. It is about Albus.
This is about how I feel about the MOG interpretation of him.

I like the story fine, and it fits the tone, but I can never admire such a man.
r.tidmore chapter 9 . 9/7
7:45 A.M. but Flintwick says "Good Evening" guess you don't know that A.M. is Morning and P.M. is Evening
kurokazeryuu chapter 32 . 9/2
Excellent story. Discovered this story today when I've finished reading what was available of 'Heroes Assemble!' I do hope there will be a sequel. For the mean time this will be going into the favorites.
Tepheris chapter 32 . 8/14
Wonderful story. While I agree with your sentiment about having Harry taken to Hogwarts again the Dursley's wishes, I don't see why there would be laws in place to prevent that from happening, especially with Harry wanting to go. In fact, it would make far more sense that there would be wizarding laws to legalize such actions. The Ministry of Magic was a textbook example of a corrupt government, and even if they weren't, can you honestly see them giving non-magicals veto power over their society? In the context of the Statute of Secrecy, unless they had the means to prevent children from using magic (which would have necessitated Harry have his magic bound or at the absolute minimum be Obliviated), they would make Harry's attendance compulsory.
siobhan.22 chapter 32 . 8/11
Great story
gail19 chapter 32 . 8/10
I've seen this story on some favs lists and decided to try it. Read straight through in one sitting. Loved it.
Gender Outlaw chapter 32 . 8/5
This was an amazing story, and while I'd really love to read more, I'm still very happy with the ending you gave us. There were some moments that.. I thought could have been better? But the writing was brilliant and I lost so much sleep just trying to get one more paragraph, one more chapter in, that I don't regret a bit of it. Beautiful work.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 32 . 8/2
A great story here!
mooneysfate chapter 32 . 8/1
a truely wonderful and unique story! thankr you for writing and sharing it with us. :D
Prabhleen Arora chapter 32 . 7/30
Amazing Story...
Loved it...
nyx-p1e chapter 32 . 7/30
Brilliant story! I've loved reading your take on Harry's and the Magical World - I really hope you get the time and inspiration to continue, I'd love to see some of Harry's future travels and dragon meetings. I'll try and keep an eye out for a sequel to this, but it looks like you're pretty busy with your Cupboard series. Wishing you all the best with your writing! :D
Havens Run chapter 32 . 7/28
This is a work of art and love that deserves to be finished. you have done wonderfully, and I hope that you will pick it back up soon.I can't wait. Thank you for having done so much to bring another facet to Harry Potter that we haven't been able to see. Keep up the good work.
1,869 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »