Reviews for Muggle-Raised Champion
jakegarrett94 chapter 1 . 3/19
please do a sequel for this it's a great story
Redwing1co chapter 32 . 3/9
Great story and character development hope to read more
noddwyd chapter 5 . 3/3
Sphinx. I dont hear that wand core often. What about the hair of a witch? Wouldnt that work? Haha
falsepermanence chapter 31 . 3/1
also, the ending was a bit lackluster. it just felt like there was no real tie up for anything, like everything brought up was just brought up to not really go anymore. like, ginnys gone and it's like nobody cares—also, how would the aurors find the basilisk if you need to be a parselmouth to get into the chamber of secrets. and why did quirrel just die? and why is hermione in ravenclaw? her sorting shouldn't be affected by harry not having gone to hogwarts. the potions mentor brought in to replace snape never gets mentioned again except that one scene. it's honestly like harrys only taking charms, since none of his other classes get mentioned really. why did remus leave the DADA position in third year if he didn't wolf out by accident? how does harry leave hogwarts constantly to floo to the muggle world, what floo is he even using. just so many questions.
falsepermanence chapter 32 . 3/1
"'The one thing that Voldemort has never known or appreciated. Love,' Dumbledore smiled.

Harry stared at the ancient wizard incredulously. Just when he thought the conversation couldn't get any weirder."

I cried laughing at this moment like wow i always thought that love shit was corny but i never said anything LMAO

anyway, this was a very interesting AU! i was a bit surprised by the selfish and immoral Dumbledore but i found myself actually enjoying that Harry wasn't buying his shit. i was also surprised by the daphne thing cuz she's a mad random character in the grand scheme but it was cute.

one nitpick. that draco and snape scene that seemed like it would lead to more interaction between them and harry led to nothing and it'd prob benefit the fic to take it out
lordonyx348 chapter 32 . 2/28
Sequel, please. Pretty, pretty please. This is too good to not have one. Like I said, pretty, pretty, pretty please! (Trying to think of an emojicon to put here, but I got no ideas, so whatevs.)
I love every story if Harry is rebelling against Dumbledore. It does not matter what kind of personality they have. So long as Harry rebels and Dumbledore can't do anything about it, it is a good story.

I think you should write a sequel to this.
Jamr chapter 32 . 2/18
put it in the story
hpfan1982 chapter 1 . 2/18
I adored reading this. Well thought out, easily understandable, flows well. Thank you for sharing and I plan on reading all your stories. You have a talent for writing. Please please please think about a sequel to this. Thanks for your time.
brennan.mholmich chapter 22 . 2/14
I like how your Dumbledore is apparently an evil mastermind. He's able to do all of this to make sure Harry is finally there, but didn't when he should've first gotten to Hogwarts? You are flip-flopping all over the place.
I loved your artistic wood carving Harry! I'd gladly read a sequel. His way of handling the tasks was exactly what I'd expect anyone to actually do in that situation. You portrayed a muggle-raised with perfect clarity. Totally believable. You're an amazing author. Thank you so much for sharing your stories.
johfra chapter 1 . 2/10
loved every word I hope you will consider writing more from this story line
kyoshi711 chapter 32 . 2/7
I wished for a better ending. Kept waiting for the story to improve. No such luck.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 32 . 2/6
I love it and I've loved it all the way. Easily one of my favorite stories. Best of luck and health to you!
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 29 . 2/6
Here's to hoping that Cedric won't be killed and Harry won't grab the cup and wind up in the Graveyard.
1,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »