Reviews for Life is Still Strange
Good
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Good
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
Nice
RIP Chester Bennington chapter 23 . 6/6/2017
Its a damn shame that you decided to end this, it was a great read! Who knows...maybe you'll wanna continue and finish this one day? We can only hope...
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
Really good
Zuter chapter 23 . 1/17/2017
Thats a pity! I really liked the story! The best LIS Fanfiction I have ever read!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/15/2017
Even though I'd have loved to read the full story, I'm glad you stopped it if it wasen't a pleasure anymore, thank you for what you gave to us: a great story, well written and wich had perfectly described characters we loved. Your story was one of the things that hepled me holding during the hard time I was through, it was my bedtime story distracting me from my tears. So thank you again for this, much love from France!
snakesaftermonkeys chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
aww it got cancelled. it okay though. Thank you for this 3
Crenus00 chapter 23 . 1/9/2017
i really liked the story too sad that you cancelled it :-(
JustSomeNut chapter 23 . 1/9/2017
Well, its good that you at least told people you're cancelling this.

I did like the story you wrote, for the most part, but there were certain aspects that I wasn't crazy about. I also, to be honest, don't really care for some of the stuff in the plans you posted here. Max wanting to go back again and undo everything (causing Chloe to die)? Max and Chloe physically fighting, with Chloe choking Max? I don't like that stuff at all.

And the ending. Max goes to "the end of time" and then goes back to before the events of the game to fix everything? Presumably undoing everything that happened not only in this story but the game as well? No offense but... No thanks. There is not one part of that that sounds appealing to me. I mean, part of the reason I dislike the sacrifice Chloe ending so much (aside from Chloe dying, obviously) is because it undoes everything that you did in the game, which in my opinion makes it seem largely pointless. I hate reset button endings. Its also a pretty cliched way to end a time travel story.

I'm not trying to come off insulting here, but if this is where the story was going to go then I guess its a good thing that I didn't get to read the rest. I'm sure people will disagree with me, but this was really not what I wanted at all. Oh well! Good luck on your writing all the same, even if I didn't like a lot of the plans/info you provided here. At least now I know.
Ian chapter 23 . 1/9/2017
You just posted a lot of spoilers but I would still love to see someone pick up this story where you left off. I wasn't expecting most of the stuff you were planning to add to the story and honestly, I don't like the idea of absolving Max of her guilt. If Max isn't responsible for the tornado, the original story loses its ironic twist and goes back to just being a power fantasy. Most of your ideas, as well as the content you posted, were really good though. Good luck with your future writing endeavors.
tur1823 chapter 23 . 1/8/2017
Your story was really great. It sucks that it won't get anymore updates.

The part I will always remember is when Max and Chloe got busted in the shower together by Vanessa. It always make me laugh.
AntichromeKing chapter 23 . 1/8/2017
sucks that it is being stopped but the story was amazing good work
CassieHU chapter 23 . 1/8/2017
I can, if you wish, adopt this story and continue from where you left off.