Reviews for Forbidden Desires
SunnydayToday chapter 4 . 8/28
your writing is fantastic
ELRicey chapter 26 . 4/2
Oh I do hope this has a good ending. I don't want Ed to be depressed forever!
ELRicey chapter 22 . 4/2
Lucy's such a warrior queen isn't she? I love how she looks after Narnia and her family in her own way. Trust Lucy to have the words Edmund's needed for so long!
ELRicey chapter 17 . 4/1
Finally a softer side of Edmund. I love his brooding, but it's nice to see a gentle, kind, lover out of him.
ELRicey chapter 12 . 4/1
I was getting serious Elizabeth and Darcy vibes there for a moment. I loved every second. They are both rather strong willed aren't they? I also really love the internal conflict on Edmund's end. I'm such a sucker for tortured heroes.
ELRicey chapter 5 . 4/1
So good. I love your character development for Edmund. It's so raw.
GreenHorn22 chapter 39 . 10/14/2017
I dont know how many times I have said this but I lo e this story! They way you write just pulls me, you are an amazing author. Its been awhile since your last update and that ok (life gets busy), but I cant wait to read and findout how evrything ends.
Court725 chapter 39 . 2/13/2017
Really miss this story! You're a wonderful writer, hope to see more of this story soon :)
Guest chapter 39 . 12/17/2016
Love your fic, can't wait for more ;)
Raining Silver chapter 39 . 12/4/2016
Wow! You amaze me with your writing skills more with each chapter. This was so so beautiful. I look forward to the next instalment! :)
Rosazul66 chapter 39 . 11/30/2016
Your ability to put small parts of your soul in your story is, perhaps, what makes it so beautiful. You can feel that there's this... Depth in here that can only come with pouring your soul in your words. To be hones, I worry for you. Don't let your characters feelings get to you too much...

The prayer was so good and heart-felt. My heart shatters for Edmund's suffering. I wonder what's at the end of his character arc... I think it's remarkable that you show Aslan as a somehow... Harsh God, if not cruel. We tend to forget that God's love is not always tender and cute. Buuut, he did answer Edmund's prayer, he brought him peace in the form of Hadassa.

Yep, lovely!
Eosneve chapter 39 . 11/30/2016
(Sorry I’m late again)

Could a review be dark? Because I fear this may be in some places… well, not really as I tried my best to avoid anything dark so it may be only me, but just so you know… Sorry about it.

I don’t mind at all it being short because, as always, you totally nailed it! And sometimes you just don’t need words. I mean, what Edmund is going through could be explained in 10 words or 1000000 words but all that counts is that you managed to convey it perfectly. You just needed to write something which would bring us to Edmund’s (and maybe everyone’s) soul, and you did it. (I know the dark side in my mind is very and dangerously similar to the one you described which is why this review is short; sometimes I just can’t bring myself to face it.) And you also managed to leave us hanging, like we didn’t get anything done, which is what Edmund is probably feeling right now. And it’s great that you managed to do so both by “explaining” and by only organizing the chapter in that way.

I was so glad and relieved when this culminated in Hadassa’s voice and not an evil laugh and some weapon. I feared Edmund’s darkness would overcome him, preventing him from listening to anything and anyone else, just manipulating him into a vicious circle of self-hatred (his prayer was so heartbreaking), but fortunately it didn’t happen.

And I’m really, REALLY happy that you don’t feel like that any longer. Thank you so much for your A/N about it. *huggles*

Let’s focus a bit on Hadassa, shall we? Because she really appeared like a life-saver when Edmund was adrift. His thoughts were like waves and everything was a dark, stormy sea, but the way you brought Hadassa in this was wonderful. She was both light and mainland, and I could almost hear her soft, caressing voice in my ears (I still can, and it’s like silver bells or a sweet melody).
She... the way she acted, the things she said… she touched me. And I’m feeling like crying like now, tears of relief and maybe hope. Those last three lines are just so beautiful, and now I feel something tight in my throat. But in a good way.

The other good thing coming out from this is Hadassa finally starting wondering about Aslan (questioning Him is the first step to understand Him) and forgiving Edmund, even if of course the the road is still long.

Really, your way with words astounds me each and every time!
WriterfromWarDrobe chapter 39 . 11/29/2016
This was really deep. I liked that Hadassa came to him. You are right, things between them will still be choppy, but I am glad to see that Hadassa has forgiven him.

This chapter was amazing and extremely powerful. Beautiful!
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 39 . 11/28/2016
*hugs Edmund, cause he can use all the love he can get*
Esmeralda Triste chapter 39 . 11/26/2016
I love your writing. I am a sucker for brooding heroes and you've fed my guilty pleasure with this story. Cannot wait for more