Reviews for A Bad First Impression
orchidluv chapter 15 . 4/2
So glad so so so glad you're back! I concur whole heartedly about kids taking up all your free time. Can't wait for more!
traceybuie chapter 15 . 4/2
Really good chapter...
orchidluv chapter 9 . 4/2
I'm so glad that though she finds him deathly attractive (excuse the pun) that she didn't fall in a love-filled heap at his feet.
orchidluv chapter 7 . 4/2
Love their little make out session!
orchidluv chapter 5 . 4/2
*fans self* Even though I'm hoping this ends up a Mikella, I swoon at the outfit Edward's wearing in this chapter.
orchidluv chapter 4 . 4/2
Lol I forgot how much I liked this chapter
orchidluv chapter 2 . 4/2
Even though I only read this in August apparently, I am re-reading now that you're back in commission! Whoo!
lazygirl89 chapter 1 . 4/2
Just came across this, Will this be a Bella/Mike pairing? I'm hoping it is, I don't like Edward or Jake.
orchidluv chapter 14 . 8/3/2017
More!
orchidluv chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
It's so refreshing to read of Bella being so Teenagery!
DimitriAndRoza chapter 14 . 4/19/2017
I love this! Please continue!
Insomniac Connor chapter 5 . 4/16/2017
Don't let yourself fall into Edward's trap, Bella!
Insomniac Connor chapter 4 . 4/16/2017
I love how she isn't all dazzled by him. She's so beautiful as a character in this! *sheds a tear*
Insomniac Connor chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
THANK YOU FOR NOT REMOVING THE NECK BRACE. That made me so angry; Bella gets all fussy and embarrassed because oh no she might look stupid in front of her crush—*retches*—and is more than irritated with everyone worried about her and even gets catty towards her OWN MOTHER.
Insomniac Connor chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
Thank God Bella isn't all dazzled by his beauty. That was one thing in canon that pissed me off; like yeah, it can be unnerving to talk to attractive people but not to that point. Sheesh.