Reviews for I Will Not Bow Down
YES! YES! OH GOD YES! ALL MY FANDOMS HAVE BEEN UNITED! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU! OH MY GOODNES-! ...just ignore me... umm... sorry... *nervous giggle* ... I'll just be over here... fangirling... like a fangirl... for all of eternity...with my BBC shows... because I'm a fangirl...and now my dreams have come true...bye!
C'Riverblade chapter 48 . 12/2/2017
This is wonderful. I’m glad to see that it’s finally taking some sort of deviation from the main HP storyline. It was too close before, the same things happening, same or similar dialogue, I would’ve thought that being a Holmes would’ve helped them figure out things more quickly, they’re good but I think you’re just delaying them a bit because the cannon storyline has more situations in the future if you let it continue as it is. I would’ve thought that at least Merlyn and Arthur would’ve been able to figure it out quicker since they’ve been around for so long.
Ah but it’s your story and you should do as you please.
I look forward to seeing what you have in store.
-C. Riverblade
theawsomest5 chapter 48 . 11/17/2017
I like want more please
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 48 . 9/13/2017
I love this story!
ralula chapter 48 . 9/7/2017
I really like your story and hope you continue writing it. Your characters are very interesting and easy to become involved with. Keep writing your efforts are much appreciated...
jgood27 chapter 48 . 9/1/2017
Love this story and can't wait to read more
alaskanwoman25 chapter 48 . 8/23/2017
This is good with rereading all the chapters and I'm looking forward to the next update and sorry I've not reviewed this in a long time
JamesTKent chapter 48 . 8/22/2017
Okay. I just picked up this story yesterday, and I didn't want to comment on previous chapters till I was more sure what was going on.

This is an incredibly complex (and a tad confusing) tale. I'm enjoying it immensely, but I confess you play with crossed universes with gay abandon.

I like it, and will be delighted to keep reading.
Battlesny chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
did you mix up the TV shows 'Sherlock' and 'Elementary'?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
I was so certain sure that Nicolas & Perenelle Flamel were the great grandparents. Merlin & Arthur were quite a surprise. The time lines are very difficult to understand. Are they immortals?
mythrica chapter 48 . 7/26/2017
Loving the story looking forward to future chapters. I know you self beta, but i'm seeing a lot more word replacement errors, as well as leaving out pronouns. Not a grammer geek but a couple of times it made it difficult to follow. Still worth it.
BlackWidowAndCapRule chapter 48 . 7/23/2017
loved it! update soon!
feamlenaruto chapter 8 . 7/20/2017
so john female in this story
Nataly SkyPot chapter 48 . 7/19/2017