Reviews for I Will Not Bow Down
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 48 . 9/13
I love this story!
ralula chapter 48 . 9/7
I really like your story and hope you continue writing it. Your characters are very interesting and easy to become involved with. Keep writing your efforts are much appreciated...
jgood27 chapter 48 . 9/1
Love this story and can't wait to read more
alaskanwoman25 chapter 48 . 8/23
This is good with rereading all the chapters and I'm looking forward to the next update and sorry I've not reviewed this in a long time
JamesTKent chapter 48 . 8/22
Okay. I just picked up this story yesterday, and I didn't want to comment on previous chapters till I was more sure what was going on.

This is an incredibly complex (and a tad confusing) tale. I'm enjoying it immensely, but I confess you play with crossed universes with gay abandon.

I like it, and will be delighted to keep reading.
Battlesny chapter 1 . 7/31
did you mix up the TV shows 'Sherlock' and 'Elementary'?
I was so certain sure that Nicolas & Perenelle Flamel were the great grandparents. Merlin & Arthur were quite a surprise. The time lines are very difficult to understand. Are they immortals?
mythrica chapter 48 . 7/26
Loving the story looking forward to future chapters. I know you self beta, but i'm seeing a lot more word replacement errors, as well as leaving out pronouns. Not a grammer geek but a couple of times it made it difficult to follow. Still worth it.
BlackWidowAndCapRule chapter 48 . 7/23
loved it! update soon!
feamlenaruto chapter 8 . 7/20
so john female in this story
Nataly SkyPot chapter 48 . 7/19
Muy bueno.
Rori Potter chapter 48 . 7/18
Interesting. Update soon.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 48 . 7/18
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
WRose chapter 48 . 7/18
Great part in the juggle studies! What a degrading name, call them mundanes and 1st generation witches
DarkRavie chapter 48 . 7/18