Reviews for A Life So Changed
I'm loving all of this dramione action! Update asap
65Lagia chapter 5 . 1/16
Awww. That was such a cute chapter! So fluffy. I will be anticipating the next chapter.
Update asap
HoneyBear84 chapter 8 . 1/8
Love it and seriously can't wait for the next update
bentnotbroken1 chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
Another Titanic lover? I do love when I find one! I was completely obsessed when I was younger and I love the idea of using the time turner to take them there. It also shows how class hasn't really changed much. Of course Draco would want to be in first class! Lol
Chiseplushie chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
Omg! I was so worried! I imagined the duo having to break down Crockford's door like Hagrid and demand that he help them.

I hope Hermione is able to publish the scientific work and help people understand magicals vs muggles more. I mean, of course there will be non believers but hopefully it's a step in right direction.

Oh! I hope we find out what happened to our 2 favorite muggles.

Wow this has been a journey! You are incredibly creative. Thanks again for writing~~~ bring on the epilogue.

Chiseplushie chapter 6 . 2/27/2016
Omg I'm so nervous about the pair going to meet Crockford. I hope he can help them.

Aww their relationship with Mary and Daniel is totally adorable. Maybe they'll be one of the lucky people to get on a life boat and live and make babies? Idk anything about the Titanic... I'm just glad Draco and Hermione made nice friends.

Chiseplushie chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Oh thank goodness they found Crockford. I wonder if he will be able to send them back to their own time? And what if he went with them?!

And oh my! Looks like our favorite duo is getting pretty clooooose. :DD

What a nice chapter. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Chiseplushie chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
Ahhh time is ticking! :( they better hurrrrry or they'll freeze when the titanic sinks.

Lol their banter is funny sometimes. They're both a bit hot headed aren't they? I don't know what I would do if I was on their place! They're so calm. I'd probably panic.

Chiseplushie chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
Awwwww they meet such a nice couple! I bet Draco looked quite dashing in his day wear. ;)

Ooo they finally found a lead on Hermione's target. I feel like they're hunting him. Lol maybe they'll run into him during their walk...
Chiseplushie chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
Eeee it's so cute that they found a room with a single bed. Of course they would. Lolol oh gosh I hope they will find clothes and blend in alright without getting caught!

Thanks for writing!
Chiseplushie chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
W o w! The beginning is super interesting.

Can't wait to see how mad Draco is going to be when they arrive in the past! LOL! I hope they'll be able to get back to the present.

Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
I'm so happy I read this! Great work :) it was cute, it was funny and most of all they are completely in love! I really want to see an epilogue soon so hopefully that will happen :) Good luck with everything.
A fan chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
Oh my what a chapter.I loved you do something Mary and daniel
SilviaGreyback chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
amazing as usual! absolutely wonderful writing