Reviews for RWBY Facts
DaToskin chapter 17 . 4/19
Hey, out of curiosity, have anyone said you you should send these lists to Rooster Teeth and replenish their material reserve for RWBY Chibi?
the milk sounds like a rubhy fact
Poodie chapter 17 . 4/3
Oh gosh no this is too great! I laughed too hard for my own health XD Every single one of them was awesome! I can't even go over them all properly! Ohhhh yesss these are great XD Like seriously, gosh i can't express that enough!
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 17 . 4/3
Nice! I got one ,sonic,Superman, and the flash had a race...they tied for second after Ruby.

Salem won a staring contest...with her reflection.
Mr.Green37 chapter 17 . 4/3
All of them vs Chuck Norris. Who would win?
TheDunkBro chapter 16 . 2/24
Sans can't give ruby a bad time she gives him one.
Yang once sneezed; thats how hurricane katina started
Wise once got in a snowball fight with jack frost, jack went in cause he got cold.
Blake doesn't get bad luck when a black cat crosses her path the black cat dose.
Noggie boogie chapter 8 . 2/18
I thought it was neo who douldn't get ice cream head aches
Poodie chapter 16 . 2/19
"the room itself" hahahahaha and the first three had me in TEARS! Good job as usual mate! Made my day.. wel... evening XD
CodeZerone chapter 16 . 2/19
hey i have a good fact for you: Mercurys kicks are so strong they can hit someone from a different dimension/universe
kwerli chapter 16 . 2/18
When scientists saw ruby's speed they wanted to achieve the same feat the first step, trying to reach the speed of light.
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 16 . 2/18
Nice! Here's one about that around the world in eighty days. *insert name* flew around the world in 80 days...Ruby ran around the world 80 times a day...as a warm up.

Death fears Yang.
Lord hellfire913 chapter 15 . 1/10
How about saitama was a useless wimp until yang took him under her wing, now saitama is one punch man
Poodie chapter 15 . 1/6
hahahahahahahaha i always love these! it's amazing how popular this collection is XD
RebekahTPE chapter 15 . 1/5
XD
Well, they're real.
The good side has cookies, but the bad side has has ice cream.
Uh..
Who am I kidding? Cookies are my weakness.
(Did ya know that strawberries are Ruby's favorite food?
I'm pretty sure you haven't mentioned that yet. XD)
Luna96 chapter 14 . 1/3
These are all so funny and awesome! I love it!