Reviews for Lily Evans A History
lilyangel44 chapter 2 . 4/5
This is a great story! can you please tell me how long it takes for you to write one chapter?
Starswimmerlani chapter 55 . 3/2
Please ignore the other comment I posted, as it was prematurely posted.

Bethany, thank you so much for bringing to life the characters I loved. Your writing is truly amazing, and I can picture everything that is happening in my mind. I can't wait to come home from school each day because I know that James, Lily, Sirius, Kassie, Madison, Peter, Christine, Daniel and all the others (yes, even Petunia) will be waiting for me. I can only hope that you will continue writing, it would mean a lot to me and many others I'm sure. Also, please tell Olivia that I said hi, we are about the same age. It would be a dream come true if you continued writing. I'm sure that if you got in touch with J.K Rowling, you could make a deal to get the story published once you finish it with the Potter characters. I know you have a lot going on in your life, but it hurts me to read the authors notes every chapter and see that you didn't finish the story. I get sad sometimes, as it leaves me hanging, but I once again go all the way back to chapter 1 again and start over. Thank you so much Bethany!
StarSwimmerLani chapter 56 . 3/2
Bethany, this is a review for the entire Fanfiction. When people ask me what my favorite book is, I can always be positive that this is one of them. I think that should you be able to contact J.K Rowling, you should share this with her. I have no doubt that with a few more grammatical corrections, this could be published with flying colors. Perhaps you could work out a deal with J.K Rowling to publish this and still be allowed to use the Potter characters we all love. I have read this Fanfiction many times, and I just wanted to say, thank you so much for updating up to chapter 59! Although the 59 chapters were "stunningly" amazing, I wish you would update more and finish the story. It would mean a lot to me. When I'm at school, I can't wait to come home to re read another time, because I know that James, Lily, Kassie, Sirius, Peter, Madison, Remus
hey there chapter 56 . 1/9
such a good fanfic. I've read it like five times already and I just love it. I know you probably gave up on it, since it's already 2015, but know that reading this fanfic makes my day.
Guest chapter 56 . 8/23/2014
Why did you stop? This is sooooooooo good!
Longing Reader chapter 56 . 4/19/2014
I know you dont think many people are still reading but i am and this is literally one of the best things i have ever read. Please please please continue!
s chapter 56 . 3/25/2014
please please please continue! I love it!
nerdgirl11 chapter 56 . 1/2/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! IM BEGGING YOU! THIS STORY IS SO BRILLIANT AND SO CLEVER AND HAS THE BEST BITS OF ACTION AT ALL THE RIGHT MOMENTS! NOW ALL IM WAITING FOR IS WHEN LILY B**** SLAPS PETUNIA, THEN VERNON GRABS LILY, THE JAMES BEATS THE BLOODY CRAP OUT OF VERNON! IM SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS IM JUST SO PSYCHED! PLEASE DONT GIVE THIS UP! DO YOU KNOW HOW I FOUND THIS STORY? I FOUND IT ON THE 2ND SUGGESTION ON GOOGLE! ITS THAT BIG! PLEASE DONT GIVE UP! PLEASE!
nerdgirl11 chapter 21 . 12/27/2013
Hey I just remembered that in 1 of your earlier chapters when they are all stuck out the potions room when Walsh died you had Bellatrix Lestrange say something but back then she wouldn't have been married so she would be Bellatrix Black, Andromeda and Narcissa's older sister. Sorry this is so late I just remembered.
Khloe chapter 56 . 12/19/2013
Why haven't you posted in so long don't make a 11 year cliff hanger plz post YOU DID GREAT PWEASE POST PWease pwease!? Puppy dog eyes sadness death . uggg you killed me of not posting in 11 years. Btw Sirius is like my dad well im like a Kassie Lily mix
LesMisLover88 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
THIS IS THE BEST JILY FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! :D
Seriously, I read it a few years ago, and a few minutes ago, I thought about it, and I looked it up, and as I was re-reading, I was reminded of how much I loved this when I read it and just THIS IS PERFECT
Usernameawesome chapter 56 . 7/5/2013
I loved the story
Dr. Watson Jane chapter 56 . 6/11/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I loved your story and I am very sorry that you haven't updated it for say an almost even seven years is it? hmmmmm. Yes quite frightening for us followers who think you might be dead. You aren't dead are you? If you were you wouldn't be reading this, unless you are a ghost... and decided to haunt Hogwarts. Not that I blame you for that in the least. I think I would have to. Oh well, here is my dying hope that you will find it in your kind heart to update after such a long period of time and put me out of my misery! Well, thanks anyway! :)
Rose chapter 56 . 5/5/2013
Ok really? Please right more... You can't just stop. Please email me
Rose chapter 56 . 5/3/2013
I've told you my thoughts but if you want to contact me I'm at
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »