Reviews for Sparks
introvertedlover2 chapter 17 . 10/27/2018
what the fuck. what the actual fuck. how do you write something as great as this? this made me want to take up acting again and try dancing. even though I can't dance to save my life. the characters were really well written and I lived how the story didnt focus entirely on specific people, even though we obviously had main characters, the story still delved into the lives of the other character well and you were able to really feel as if you knew everyone. not just the mains. and how does one write these dance scenes so well? they were AMAZING and I actually sang along with a lot of them and swayed to the music -even though I couldn't actually hear it, I felt it. I wish I could have this book on my shelf and not just on my phone because God damn, it deserves to be up there, and on every book shelf in this world! I loved everything about this book and I'm really sad I am cursed with being able to read books fast. I'm totally going to be re-reading this book again, and again, and again... and maybe again a few more times.
Weevilcat chapter 17 . 9/19/2018
Ahhh! I loved the ending, it brought tears to my eyes man! I wanna go back and take dancing lessons again, thank you for this awesome fic.
Smile like me chapter 2 . 7/16/2018
I’m not really into the whole “reading like a musical” kind of thing I love watching them tho. But still it looks pretty enjoyable because you can imagine the characters doing more things than what they actually do in the musical. So GOOD JOB
Clarissa George306 chapter 17 . 4/6/2018
Eeeeeeee! So I meant to say back when. But I was so desperate to finish that I forgot until now. That was beautiful and amazing and wonderful. I really liked it though I wouldnt have minded if there were a few more GaLa moments in there. I loved it and since it took me roughly 12 hours to finish reading I will sleep.
kawaiiotaku0405 chapter 17 . 2/6/2018
WHY DOES IT FEELS LIKE STEP UP AND OH MY GOSH ITS SO BEAUTIFUL THA K U
kawaiiotaku0405 chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
YES PUTA EHEAAADS. HAHAHAHAHAHHA THANK U AUTHOR
aoi588 chapter 17 . 11/16/2017
Thank you!
Fin-Fish Jun-Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Wait, this is a NALU fanfic! Oh God, I’m so embarrassed I thought this was a CanaxLucy fanfic!
MissVarta chapter 13 . 8/4/2017
Your Sting and Rogue remind me of the boys from "In A Heartbeat"! So cute I'm getting emotional!
MissVarta chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
AWWWW THE NALU IS SO GOOD TOO (TTTT)
MissVarta chapter 11 . 8/4/2017
You write the most beautiful and most heart-breaking LoLu stories ever. I mean, I get that this isn't a LoLu story, but still!...it hurts. But you write it so beautifully that it's worth the pain.
saphira54325 chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
That little Fraxus moment... poor Freed! I laughed so hard at that part, reread it probably about 5 times!
janestripes chapter 7 . 6/18/2017
NATSU-SAN NO! NATSU-SAN YES! FT plot explained
rhaindrevion chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
This fanfic made me imagine Gray singing talk dirty and Juvia twerking Ignore me :3
Applesaucer123 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
I want a spin-off anime that is straight up just this!