Reviews for Silhouettes
Brujhah chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
This it's the minimal reaction I wait from Vane. Thanks for given me.
Brujhah chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
I always asking my self why no one them (flint, even Vane) go for Eleanor, and all leave just like nothing, I know the life it's like that, people live and die, day by day it's just a little heartbreaking no one worried o trust in she like she do whit all of them, I mean she wait a trust on Flint actions, betray Vane for the idea of the future of Nassau... but, I still don't understand.
Brujhah chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
I start see Black Sails a few days ago, and this become in my ship. So I look for some foca of them and I find yours, so beautiful and sad. I read all by now, this are my thanks for so georgeus history.
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
Love it!
justcrissy76 chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Great job on this story. I've read it like 5 times so I though it was time I commented. I sure hope you continue with the story.
RebelGeneral chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
This was so so touching and beautiful! Jack WOULD be the perfect messenger, wouldn't he? I feel he's always shipped these two together ;) Oh god, her heart ache and agony are so palpable in this, I can FEEL how much this is killing her, which is just a testament to how brilliant your writing is :)

And the part about her mother's book. IT WAS THE BEST. So like Eleanor to confide in him about this and so like Charles to just get up the next morning and get it for her! And both of them not saying anything about it but just accepting it like the most normal fact ever. I love the familiarity they share with each other, it doesn't even need words tbh. It's so powerful :)))

Can't wait to read the final chapter of this, and then on to AVALANCHE ! :D
RebelGeneral chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This. Was. A. MASTERPIECE. Omg, I am drowning in feels right now. SO MUCH ANGST, I COULD DIEEE. And the entire conversation between Mr Scott and Vane :') How I want this to happen in the show! I need these two men interacting! They are the ones with the most concern for Eleanor after all. And the way Scott brought back their history and how much he meant to her and how he changed her, ugh. JUST STAB ME IN THE HEART WHY DON'T YOU.

It's brilliant! I have NO IDEA why you were having second thought about this, it's absolutely perfect! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)))