Reviews for Covenant Red
dzk87 chapter 13 . 5/23/2017
Eh. Still good. I'm not sure where this story was going either.
I'd be interested in seeing where asuka went, ect, but...
In the end it's just a story about Ken.
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 5/14/2017
very good.
TheINFERNO95 chapter 13 . 4/19/2017
That could have ended better. Then again this is eva where there is no such thing as a happy ending. Not surprise asuka would rage quite all she does is care about her damn self. She so caught up in her own feelings yet she don't relies kensuke is concern for her and willing to help her and rei get along. And she very double stander, kensuke was right to throw it in her face, she just can't handle the truth. Asuka got to learn to treat people better and give them a chance other wise she will never find happiness. I don't know why kensuke even bother whit her or rei, all they want to do is weep over some dead loser that was never coming back, to hell whit them. Mana is better(and more sane) then those two anyway.

Too bad this story is over, it was the only good eva story on the net. Now all we got is these tiresome unoriginal shitty fics cause writers like panter 2 creep are to lazy to write fics that are unique or creative. And to make it worst, this could be the last time a fic that goes beyond 5 chapter whit kensuke as the lead is written. A great character that get no respect nor love from the jerkoff eva fans. This is the worst fandom I ever been apart of.
John Spangler chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
In my opinion, of all the stories you've written until now, this is the best. Not only it is a great reading, but it also finally gives some space to poor Kensuke. So, thanks for writing it, Your Kadmoness.
TheINFERNO95 chapter 12 . 4/17/2017
Kensuke having a hard time accepting that asuka and rei are nothing but two pitiful princesses waiting for prince charming to save them in another castle. Too bad prince charming got cut down in half was fighting the monster. Which mean they will have to be save by the most unlikely hero. A plumber that was raise on the streets whit a hell of a lot of will power like no other. A madman whit a hyperactive streak like no other. A man that can do what a girlie boy can't do and that is... save the day, defeat the monster, save the pitiful princesses. By the way, kensuke is that plumber.
Blitzstrahl chapter 13 . 4/14/2017
So it was a Kaworu analog that killed Shinji, that's messed up enough to be perfectly in line with NGE.
Panther2G chapter 13 . 4/14/2017
Ouch... that was a good, painful trip through a darker world. I'm sorry you ran out of ideas, but this was well worth reading.

So Asuka blames and hates Rei for attacking Shinji, turning him into the demon in a box that we saw, forever taking someone she cared about out of her reach. And now he's gone, even the small happiness of seeing him walking sometimes ripped away. And Rei is left wallowing in the guilt that her snapping one day resulted in all their lives ruined, and now she was unable to even save Shinji from a lethal attack. I hope Kensuke can help her find some measure of peace eventually. I doubt Asuka will. All she has left now is Shinji's SDAT and the memory of watching him get ripped apart.

Sweet, dry pain here... Thanks for writing this.
Max chapter 13 . 4/13/2017
And so ended the story of Kensuke Aida.

He never scored.
MADMAN chapter 12 . 3/28/2017
It clear panther 2 jerk in not reading this for the development of kensuke character. Did you really think this fic was goona end with your toxic parings? Go back to writing your midorica fic and stop acting like you care about asuka feelings. Now she can move on with her life and instead on holding on to a dead kid that was never alive to begin with. If anything the nephim did him a favor. If only that would happen to him in the canon series.

Kensuke proves once again he the man. He willing to risk his life to protect and save those he care about. Even for a ungrateful brat like asuka. Kensuke is a good man, it just a shame fans don't appreciate a guy like him in eva. I wonder who was it that save him?
dzk87 chapter 12 . 3/24/2017
Fantastic as always.. If feeling a little rushed...
Nervos Belli chapter 12 . 3/24/2017
Ouch. Good thing Rei was there with the save.
Iuvenal chapter 12 . 3/24/2017
Man, Special K is a real jerk in this fic.
Panther2G chapter 12 . 3/24/2017
Ballsy move by Kensuke. But ouch, what a cost. Asuka just had her heart destroyed again, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

It must have been an ugly scene, back when Kaji was trying to sequester them. No wonder Asuka is bitter. Touji as well, though that's a bit of a surprise.
Max chapter 12 . 3/23/2017
Haha way to get owned Shinji.
MADMAN chapter 10 . 3/22/2017
Joules much asuka? Then again she always was the type that wanted all the attention on her. Kensuke just being a nice guy, if she didn't have her head up her own ass she would see that. Mana is adorable as usual and I really like her relationship with kensuke. I noticed in other stories adam like writing these two together. Enough to make me wonder if the author is a hidden MxK shipper? Would be fun to see more stories with these two together. Good chapter, great story, kensuke is still the man.