Reviews for Stay With Me
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Make it longer pretty please this is so good
Write-To-You chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Ahh! Love this! I really with they would get together...
h0neybunny16 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
O.O
holy shit no way!? pls tell me you're going to update this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
nah, can't feel my legs
ShayverideFan chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
would've loved to have gotten this instead of what actually got... but at least she was still there for him when Barry woke up. thanks for writing this!
captnswilson chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
That's amazing and I wish it was true. Good job! :)
Made of Ossum chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I loved this! Great job once again, Audrey. This episode was so emotional for me too and I'm sorry I couldn't record the podcast with you for it! Anyways, I really loved your fic. It tugged at my heart.
lizzybear3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
good
WinnieTherPooh chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Wow. Just when it was all cute and semi-fluffy and then you had to put the ending that made me jolt back to reality.

Excellent job! I'm not a fan of Snowbarry in general, so I was a little hesitant to read this story as it implied that. But I was pleasantly surprised, and I really enjoyed this one. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I loved! I wanted Barry found out that she loves him. Please, keep writing
Ahdhdjakd1424863 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Great take on the ending of the episode! Forever wishing something like this actually happended! XD I'll see ya at Partners!
silverwolvesarecool chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Well written :)

You are not the only one who got nightmares since Tuesday -shutters-. And now I really just want to punch Zoom in his face; that is if I could do it fast enough XD

Anyways great job!
Raquel chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I loved the last ep of Flash and this shot.
Zoom is indeed terrifying. I would have nightmares with him if I could sleep soundly.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Omg best writer ever! That was perfect. Please more snowbarry. Can't wait for partners it's my favorite flash fiction.