Reviews for Rage
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I love the way u put up a new chapter purely to annoy XD
Anywho i liked it :)
DOOMM chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
OH-

WHY DON'T YOU KEEP GOING?I REALLY LOVE IT.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
wow it seemed like it was rape at first..though draco liked it

good job
XD chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
OMG!I love your story!keep going!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
wow. it's me again. you remember? "SHAMEFULNESS, SHAMEFULLNESS" yeah, that's me! i like your story, because i hate draco! (and rage is my fave word) i just don't understand, if you're his secret luvr, why would you slash him and of all the people... *trails off* *mumble mumble* well great story, neway!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
you call yourself "Draco's Secret Lover" and yet you slash him like this! i hold true to the tradition of flaming! my flames hold my truest opinion! SHAMEFULNESS, SHAMEFULNESS!

Great story, though!
stumblesun chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
its interesting, keep writing...
RonsPigwidgeon chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
hmm.. i'm not sure what to say. i enjoyed it, very much so, but still i'm conflicted as to whether or no i want it to continue. the success of this story is precarious at best. if done correctly, it could become one of the most fantastic bits of fanfiction in circulation. however, if done incorrectly, it could be set to ruin. the problem is, how is it to be done correctly? draco enjoyed it, but still, it was clearly unwarranted and caused him a great deal of pain. will he allow it to happen again without telling someone of authority and having ron severely punished? is it plausible that he could allow it to occur a second time? you see, i'm conflicted. i suppose i will have to wait to see what you do. i did enjoy this bit very much, though.
A. Lynne chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
Oo, I like this story very much! Please continue - you left us with a very nasty cliffhanger!

A. Lynne
dirty dancer chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
oh! Very nice, yummy Draco torture, yeah!... please please please continue, please? we need to indulge my sick fantasies somewhere... right!...right?
Miss. Charlet chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
haha. I know if I don't like a story i won't read it either. anywho this sounds interesting update.
Danruu chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
Run Harry!

Go help Malfoy!
Ani chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
Who didn't like the story? That's crazy. This story isn't vulgar, its truthful, and shows a lot of emotions. It would be great if you could continue, I wonder if Harry will comfort Draco or not. Ron's POV was amazing. Very realistic . . . I was scared.
e chapter 2 . 2/16/2003
AHH! this is good! RON IS MEAN! but it's better then him being all stupid and nice,..i love this fic
Angela Malfoy chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
WOW! that was an awesome story please keep writing more...PLEASE!