Reviews for Sneaking to the Front Desk
Derek chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Ghost Videl to gohan you better wish me back with the dragonballs other I will haunt you for the rest of your life wink
Breezy Bubbles chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
I wish we could see this in real Dbz, but we didn't
Angel the Wizard chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Awww... How cute :D. I loved this one-shot. If only this happened in the anime but Videl and them were already in Otherworld during Vegito's fight :D
tefi98 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
LOVE IT!
KimranReech chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Hahaha, that was so cute! A very nice and heartwarming one-shot. Good work :)
rockstone5390 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Nice little oneshot! I like showing how Gohan seemed more mature now. I definitely got that from DBZ after the whole mystic thing that he seemed more mature. You captured that well. "No, not different, special. Extraordinary." Best line I think. Extraordinary feels like such a strong word when talking about someone.

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Damnit! Why didn't I get a camcorder to tape Gohan and Videl makin' out? Chi-Chi woulda killed to see that, even if they were dead.
Ravens pet dragon chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
*a saiyan male looks up from the monitor at the author and points a finger at them.* Give that author... A thumbs up. Good work.
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Pretty unusual take on GxV... cute story overall though!
Mjcooke chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
You know that feeling when your heart feels like it's bout to burst from your chest? That's how this story makes me feel. Not only this one, but also your other stories as well. Anyways, i LOVED it. Keep on writing! ;)
Skye chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Nice fanfiction, really liked the plot :) (man, I never imagined such a plot) love your stories!
PS: do you have a habit of writing late at night ? (No offence intended, just for the sake of good humour)
Ino chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
AH! The fluff; the feels; THE ADORABLENESS! I can't stand it! This may be one of my favorite things you've ever written, and not only have you written quite a lot, I've read quite a lot of it... Gah... I love it so much! 3
Erin A. Lasgalen chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
so cuteeeeeee o.o i love this!
Your Cute Onee-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Gohan's joke about Hercule being the luckiest man alive cracked me up XD That joke was so him.

Poor Chichi. Her "baby " has become Videl's baby :)

i enjoyed reading this.