Reviews for Reprise
GorboGhostMan chapter 21 . 7/11
they are amigas
Rose Kaylien chapter 14 . 6/28
Your writing is amazing. You actually got me to cry at the mention of Ahsoka, along with the meeting of baby Anakin. I know you wrote this long ago but I can only hope that Ben finds some way to rekindle his lost friendships, or dare I say, family. Sending my love 3
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 22 . 6/17
A very nice story. Excellent pacing, character interaction and development, very good technical writing.

I move to the sequel with interest.
Ambaire chapter 10 . 1/19
this is AMAZING
Ambaire chapter 8 . 1/19
I was wondering when you would bring up the original Code. This was lovely.
TMI Fairy chapter 22 . 1/1
Nice read, thank you.
Borys
legiman chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
cghyo
goanago chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
This First chapter is so beautifully written that makes me wanna reread it over and over again... I love how you mix the original scene with the prequel Obi-wan and it's so very hearth crushing to know where he came from, what he felt, and how it all ended... Those final moment feelings were just perfect, they fit the whole story!
PinklyNoted chapter 2 . 6/22/2017
I don't normally review, but I'm just so thrilled at your dialogue and descriptive talent. it's been a while since I've found a time travel Star Wars fic that's really, really strong in the opening. This will be great!
Vampy chapter 22 . 5/27/2017
Oh no... oh no! There's more?! That can't be. I need to sleep, it's almost 3 O'clock in the night! I've got stuff to do tomorow! I can't keep reading this story! DAMN YOU! ... Okay... very well... one more chapter. ;) V.
Basil Allegri chapter 21 . 5/5/2017
I really enjoyed your commentary whenever a paradox would come up with Obi-wan/Ben interacting with each other. haha
You've written the characters well. And it's easy to get through any fighting and action, or descriptions of historical events - very flowy. Nice work!
ksecc1 chapter 14 . 3/24/2017
I love this story. I can hear Alex Guiness's voice and see Ewan Mckellan's SW III acting as the story moved. You do such a good job capturing an iconic character.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/17/2017
This is so awesome. You've made me bump Obi-Wan up into my top 5 favs just because of this fic.
caveydude chapter 22 . 3/8/2017
What a story! Was up all night reading it!
Anonymous chapter 22 . 3/6/2017
This story is downright impressive. Thank you for writing and sharing it!