Reviews for Reprise
legiman chapter 3 . 7/29
cghyo
goanago chapter 1 . 7/9
This First chapter is so beautifully written that makes me wanna reread it over and over again... I love how you mix the original scene with the prequel Obi-wan and it's so very hearth crushing to know where he came from, what he felt, and how it all ended... Those final moment feelings were just perfect, they fit the whole story!
PinklyNoted chapter 2 . 6/22
I don't normally review, but I'm just so thrilled at your dialogue and descriptive talent. it's been a while since I've found a time travel Star Wars fic that's really, really strong in the opening. This will be great!
Vampy chapter 22 . 5/27
Oh no... oh no! There's more?! That can't be. I need to sleep, it's almost 3 O'clock in the night! I've got stuff to do tomorow! I can't keep reading this story! DAMN YOU! ... Okay... very well... one more chapter. ;) V.
Basil Allegri chapter 21 . 5/5
I really enjoyed your commentary whenever a paradox would come up with Obi-wan/Ben interacting with each other. haha
You've written the characters well. And it's easy to get through any fighting and action, or descriptions of historical events - very flowy. Nice work!
ksecc1 chapter 14 . 3/24
I love this story. I can hear Alex Guiness's voice and see Ewan Mckellan's SW III acting as the story moved. You do such a good job capturing an iconic character.
This is so awesome. You've made me bump Obi-Wan up into my top 5 favs just because of this fic.
caveydude chapter 22 . 3/8
What a story! Was up all night reading it!
Anonymous chapter 22 . 3/6
This story is downright impressive. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
thearizona chapter 13 . 2/12
Haha, what I picked up on is that Anakin will grow up not hating sand. Lol.
DukeAtreides22 chapter 22 . 2/12
I've been reading this on mobile and haven't signed in yet to review. But you have me hooked. You did a very good job with characterizing things. Ben feels old and yet young. The faltering relationships. The caution. I could not put it down. I cannot wait to read more and see where you take this story!
SnowflakesMozart chapter 6 . 2/7
I'm not sure whether to say "poor Ben" or "sneaky Ben". Regardless, that was a lovely ending to the chapter.
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 11 . 2/7
Very exciting chapter! Ben's ends-justify-the-means manipulation is a little disturbing to me, though. And now he's back at Tatooine. Is he going to encounter a tiny Anakin?
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 10 . 2/7
This chapter went in an interesting direction with Ben's discovery that the future really will change now. Also with the introduction of the issue of refugees. But it occurred to me that in this timeline, Ben knows that slavery exists, at least on Tatooine. I really hope this story will confront that issue and sentient trafficking. Hmm, it just occurred to me to wonder, are these Twi-lek refugees at risk of being trafficked if the Core worlds don't take them in?
AnotherSentimentalFool chapter 22 . 1/24
I absolutely love this! Thank you for the time you've spent writing this amazing story!