Reviews for Glimpses
Rin5o chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Great fic! Though Ron's inner voice and actual lines sound really smart and un-stupid. Still, I rather like it despite OOC-ness. Your writing style is really awesome. I'd ask for more, but it's clearly a one-shot, seeing as it wasn't updated in 8 years))
Ny-meria-21 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Next chapter? Next chapter? (Looks around curiously around for next part.)

Me wants more!

Love Nymeria
pleasedeleteaccount1245 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Lovely little fic, I like how open Draco and Ron become, and the tossing of the prefect badge is a nice little detail :)
Painted-Purple chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
amazing! the only word for it:D
FluffysBijin05 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
i really loved this story it is very good. never read a r/d and i like it. b sur to read more of ur fics.
Buh-Bye _
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
...is it really really sad that until you mentioned Harry's name in the last part, I thought it was Harry speaking? Hm...maybe I missed some big clue. Maybe I didn't read the summary well enough. Maybe I'm just a big fat wanker. *shrugs* Oh well. I still liked it, I liked it a lot. I guess I could say that I loved it. But the Ron thing threw me for a loop, I must admit. I've never been a big Ron/Draco fan, and I was thinking Harry the whole time, so that really messed w/ my head. It was good, though. It really was. The ' "Try to remember that," he says quietly, his usual drawling tone once more in place.' was, I must admit, my favorite part. That's just pure Draco, right there. Wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL! _
Silvan Arown Elendal chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I can't quite work out which i like more...this, or that master piece of your calm before the Storm...
I was never really a fan of yaoi, but I love this
Jedusor chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
You aren't done, are you? There'll be more, right? Please?
ruz chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
i think this is cute.

i like the part where draco threw his prefect badge to ron.
BoltcasterGirlie chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Wow... don't think I've ever read any Draco/Ron before, but I really like it; it's an interesting dynamic. Anyway, this is *really* well written - I liked that you let the story develop for a while before getting into the slashiness, and even then, you didn't take the easy way out (both guys realize they've always been madly in love, etc.) ...instead, you kind of left things ambiguous as to where the characters stand. Very cool, excellent job. :)
Laelia Sarai chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Hey. Good. Very in character. Writew more!
I-chan Kobayashi chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
*gasps* I cant believe I haven't reviewed this fic before! It's only my favorite HP fic of all time! (Unless you write a sequeal) I really love how you write, and your ideas are always top-notch! I'm going to take a minute to gush here. You're really talented and I love your work. I like look up to you a lot 'cause of your writing and drawings. So keep it up! Love it all!

I-chan
another rowan chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
great depiction of the uneasy d/r dynamic. understated and subtle and *right*. love it.
Seeyasucker chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
whoa. I'm definitely recommending this story on my website. Fantastic.
anne chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
this is good, but it's too much like a harry/draco fic. it really could be one if there were some minor tweeks... (this isn't a flame)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »