Reviews for Another Battle to Fight
L.K chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Live Legolas! LIVE!
L.K chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Legolaslovesme chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
I dont think it's quite right to make out that Legolas will never fully heal, when that's not what Tolkien wanted
Legolaslovesme chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
By the way, the Athelas plant's smell is very pleasant, and holds a large part of the plants healing properties. Just so you know. Aragorn cured Eowyn using just the smell of the boiled leaves.
hi123 chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
I love this story!:-)
Stormcutter684 chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Oh wow! What an amazing fanfic! Loved all the elvish translations and speaking too! (Still slooooooowwwwly learning bits of elvish ..)
It was such an emotional journey for not only Thranduil but Aragorn, Eowyn, and especially Gimli. Heck - he was so emotional and kept on bawling his eyes out ... It was interesting and different to see the inner turmoil of a tough dwarf, and to see Gimli really upset and showing his feelings. You wouldn't really expect that from a dwarf ...
But Gimli and Legolas have bonded and are really close. Love the friendship and family fluff! And I'm glad you didn't kill him off. Hannon le!
A really great story, and love how you connected the ending of that story to the ending of LOTR TTT.
Namaarie! ;)
Dragon-eyed chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
I find the part about pneumonia funny, as I have pneumonia at the current moment and am reading this. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
is there an aragorn/eowyn love?

i hope it is and get on with ch 9
TenthDoctor34 chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Well done with this poor Legalas
sassyfriend chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Hope you do more stories like this.
sassyfriend chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
I really hope he's ok now
sassyfriend chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
That was sweet of Eowyn
sassyfriend chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Mercy poor elf!
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Poor guys I really hope they can get Legolas well!
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
I love the little one in here she's cute