Reviews for Hiratsuka Shizuka Continues to Push for Change
s Murd3rf4c3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
v'''''''; hermoso
Seamus Dubh chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Not bad, I liked it.
I was honestly expecting Hiratsuka-sensei to have him actually teach some underclassman class's.
Possibly even with Isshiki in it so he could get a little "returning the favor" on all the work he has to do for her.
But alas this only a one shot, Damn.
I think I've only seen one other story with the Hachiman becoming a teacher theme. And that one one involved Tsurumi Rumi as a third generation Service Club member. And oddly enough had an offering to go out for ramen in the end also.
Minor nitpick, depending on how you look at it, while yes they did go out for ramen to escape the wedding during summer break. The last time these two had ramen was during the Kyoto trip, Hiratsuka-sensei used it as a bribe when she got caught trying to sneak out for alcohol by Hachiman and Yukino.
thero chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Pretty nice story but wondering is there gonna be any ship for the story?
1337Pwny chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Really enjoyed this story and the references
Bchets chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Wow thanks for all the reviews everyone.
In response to some of the reviews, yes this is a one-shot.
80K: Thanks so much. Hearing that from one of the authors whose works I've been reading for a while really makes me happy!
Ralph: That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the guidance!
Armantus: Thanks man. Never thought about making any 8man Rumi fics, but may in the future. Non-romantic of course.
Judicar: I totally get what you're saying. Will be careful of that in upcoming fics. Thanks!
Judicar Deimos chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Interesting, fanfiction stories usually focus on romance, adventure or drama but I can enjoy this as well. As far as I can tell, no major cases of OOC although I found him a little bit too receptive to Hiratsuka in the Ramen Shop but that is only my impression. He often comes across as a slightly unreliable narrator in the light novels.
The idea of school teachers inspiring or forming the character of their students is a noble goal that requires a lot of optimism. I am not sure he has that potential at this point because he requires other people as catalysts to act.

Overall, solid work, I would like to see what other stories you might have in mind regarding Oregairu.
Zero Gawain chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
o.o continue
ArmantusCumPinnae chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
daaaaaammmmmm... like dis a lot. there not a lot of fics dat talk about 8man with shizuka sensei. keep it up. and if possible make some 8man rumi action too... i really like dat girl(not a lolicon BTW) wood make an interesting plot for 8man ascention to teacherhood to look after rumi... especially after dat rumi 4koma thing about 8mans future... i look forward to the next chap.

ps. i really like the long chap. i dont mind a decent wait with long chap. but if gonna make short chaps ...atleast make the updates fast...but its fairly annoying with the dam cliffhangers. dey drive me crazy. so please make atleast a decent long chap like dis one. tq for da attention and sry for ma selfish ramblings
FanFictionLeon chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I like the couple as well. Their interactions are what get me since I've had many people lecture me before. Thinking about working on a story about them. Will there be more updates?
RalphZiggy chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Enjoyed reading it, a good story. I do however think that Hachiman would have replied to bit about "people who don't change their philosphy" with no one having a right to tell him what his philosophy should be or even defining what "saved" means or needing to be saved means for him. That is up to him and him alone. He'd decide and naturally change in two cases, if he wants to or if he needs to.
jminator chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
What a great story!
bosdicha chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
i like your prefereces... i like your story... great story bchet-san...
80K Hikigaya chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
You really nailed the 8Sensei dynamic. It was a great read.

Also, I think you just gave me a good idea for a fic(a different idea), so thanks for that too.
hikigaya chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
nice story just simple one shot but interesting

good work
testamentKaiser chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Too bad it's only a one-shot(?).