Reviews for What Was Your Plan?
Tf is wrong with the guy below the guy directly below me?
Taylort12 chapter 1 . 2/25
what is wrong with the person before me
Sometimes villains win. They deserve to win. If someone rapes your mother, author, they deserve to rape her, because hey, he's better than your mother and better than you. That guy got to walk away whistling and happy about how balls deep he went on your mother. Be happy it happened, and go back to sucking Hitler's dick.
Master manipulators are important to society. Hey author, if someone was able to manipulate you and rape your daughter, your mother, or you, give them a hand. People like Dumbledore are entitled to run your life like, if they want to take advantage of you, just enjoy it as something different.

Villains deserve to be happy. Criminals deserve to be happy. So hen someone hurts you, don't bitch or whine. Just take it, accept it, because someone is better than you. If you get raped, or get hurt, or if your mother gets fucked over like a cheap cunt, be happy, ok author? It's different, so you should be happy.
Kronus96 chapter 1 . 1/4
It was pretty funny until the end. Then it earned it’s tragedy tag. Wonderfully done.

Thanks for writing.
ProfessorAkira chapter 1 . 1/1
This was an incredible one-shot good work
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
Good chapter. Yeah, the people who like Evil!Dumbledore never really seem to think so much about how incompetent he'd have to be for anyone to really figure it out actionably, especially a teenager.

The canon series makes much more sense once you realize that Dumbledore is flailing around a bit blindly and Harry only believes that Dumbledore has a solid plan; Dumbles didn't even get evidence of the Horcruces (presumably because there were other dark possibilities including the idea that Voldie made something new entirely) until the end of Book 2 and he explicitly had no idea where to find some of them like the Cup (never mind the Locket being moved).

Still, it was nice to see an appropriately competent Evil Dumbledore so thanks for writing this.
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 12/9/2021
Talk about a trope subversion, evil!Dumbledore is manipulative, Harry somehow figured it out and confronts him, alone, and shoots of both at the mouth and with spells, Dumbles sits calmly and asks questions, and as an intellectual exercise follow Harry's thought process, actions. just awesome.
Found this recommended on Reddit and commented the longer first part there, it's funny as heck.
The Magnorum chapter 1 . 10/27/2021
Lmfao I think along similar lines whenever I see evil-Dumbledore bashers and the like- they’re truly moronic.
BlueLancer chapter 1 . 10/12/2021
Let's be real, the characters can only be as smart as the author writing them.
If the author isn't capable of basic strategy, what the hell makes you think that the characters would be any different. Of course, you could just copy n paste onto them a set of skills, actions, tactics from historical figures, events etc. And make something that is interesting enough.

But we're talking FF here, where immature teens and adults who never grew up from first world countries come to air their angst and cringe onto the www.
What is one of the biggest grievances that teens have? "The Man" usually in the form of the authority figure closest to them who doesn't take their bs.
uflesh940 chapter 1 . 9/28/2021
Well written and enjoyable!
Luthien'sLight chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
You just dispelled all my Dumbledore-bashing beliefs and now I’m very bitter.
Zero Rewind chapter 1 . 3/13/2021
Thoroughly well done. Favoriting.
JerHat chapter 1 . 2/1/2021
Interesting idea at the end. The Harry Potter stories are still shit, though. Luckily the world is good and authors, apart from this one, can turn it into something that can be enjoyed.
Sakkiko chapter 1 . 1/23/2021
I specifically came here just to tell you how awesome your story is and how well this trope subversion works. I didn't know this existed until someone just used it to figure out a voice for a less "ethereal" Dumbledore, and now I don't know how I could ever live without it. Thank you! :D