Reviews for Gorgon
Markmoonedge chapter 7 . 3/10
Drat I was so looking forward to seeing more Illya ownage on all those people in Hogwarts.
Well... I am certainly excited to see how Harry will fare under Kiritsugu's training.
Oh how I love seeing the old geezers get ulcers when their plans got out the window!
BattleshipFusou chapter 7 . 2/8
I do hope to see this eventually continued, it's quite entertaining.
Lezaroth chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
So. Much. Potential.
IgnisFelicis chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
Aha, so this time Harry is a sidekick.

The wizarding world truly has no idea what they are in for... And neither does Gilgamesh. Muahaha!

I like it. Really like it. Would like tho read more...

Zelretch is going to be highly amused by the end of it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
harry is modred s direct discendat and a le fey
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
I hope to see this further played out.
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Good job to the twins
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Next chapter please
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Haha I like her already
Nihatclodra chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
I absolutely want more, this has so much potential for hilarity!
Nihatclodra chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Zelretch's Grandson? Black Wing? ... I approve oh so much that you're making that reference/crossover.
TeamDeath chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
Wish you continued this one
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! This should be interesting to say the least. The wizards better watch their backs. XD
Guest999 chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
If Illya plans to summon berserker, will it be someone else? Maybe Mordred. She doesn't have the artifact to summon Herakles. Class cards? from Kaleid linder? Can she Install?
Most important, will Illya inhert the Emiya crest? Having her research and fixing on the crest would most benefit her. Illya is the only one who can inhert it. Maybe she could improve Time alter without stressing her body too much, unlike her dad. Story of Illya Emiya did a good job on that.
Cre A. Tor00x chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
God I am loving this story!