Reviews for Gorgon
BorderLand chapter 6 . 9/15
Well Harry is lucky. He got the fathers blesing and so one to train him.
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 7 . 8/17
Please update soon.
Ash0011 chapter 7 . 5/28
this is so much better than I expected, I hope you resume updating at some point
Guestinator chapter 3 . 5/16
I guess this is another in the countless stories, every single one you have written so far, that bashes HP pretty much as a whole? And somehow makes any other crossover to it look divine by comparison?

I'll be seeing my way out but I really would like to see even just one story where you don't do that very old cliche. You do it ever time after all which just makes it harder to get into any of them.

You see your author name and just know "This will bash HP. Harry (Or female self) will be far different and shining. Also any and all crossovers will show that other one to be far and away better."

If you hate HP so much why do you write it at all? Unless you just enjoy bashing a franchise so much you spent years and probably well over a million words doing so obsessively.. You do you in the end but if you could admit that it would be nice.

You also might want to look into why that above is... Just saying.
Guestinator chapter 2 . 5/16
Oh and private schools in Britain cost 6k-24k dollars or so. The cost that she mentioned about being able to go to one in the first chapter is.. Insane. Probably didn't think to research it is all but still a problem that should be fixed when you have a chance.

Also for being in the past and able to change things she is very.. Dumb. She hasn't checked if her counterpart exists, what has become of her parents or anything like that. She also is hiding at all so word should reach certain ears very quickly along with the double checks to make sure she is telling the truth.

Also if she truly believed what she said about how bad their section of magically schooling is why is she bothering to go? It can't be to hide as she is telling all her name and bragging, yes bragging.

It can't be to learn as she is so much better than what they can teach yes? Okay I know it is mostly a hand wave to get her there but there really should be an actual solid reason for her yet there isn't.
Guestinator chapter 1 . 5/16
Interesting story but I really hope you can explain for F/S can exist with the Clocktower and all of that within HP without it ever being so much as mentioned in either. You would think Tom would at least debate on using the Grail after all.

Still over looking that massive problem that nearly every author of a crossover has and never deals with it is still an interesting story so far.
Argonaut986 chapter 7 . 5/4
Putting a stop to S.P.E.W. Before it can be launched. BRILLIANT!
Argonaut986 chapter 6 . 5/4
Talk about getting Bumbledork’s goat.
Argonaut986 chapter 5 . 5/4
Harry has yet to speek parseltongue. In one language, or another, dragon translates as great snake, there for, a parselmouth can talk to dragons.
Argonaut986 chapter 4 . 5/4
Harry is doing well in Slytherin.
Argonaut986 chapter 3 . 5/4
Ilya is highly intelegent.
Argonaut986 chapter 2 . 5/4
Ilya MAY come to see Harry as a friend.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 5/4
Ilya is NOT to be trifled with!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 2/28
Perfect
Korin Dragoon chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
Luna Lovegood brought into the betrothal as consort due to Illya wanting to lay claim to Luna's seerers ability?