Reviews for Gorgon
Arne Jacob chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
As a big fan of Lupine Horror's stories I can't wait to see what you'll do with Black Wing.

Keep up the good work!
god of all chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
The Richmaster chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
This was a good chapter, it gave several avenues of thought:
- Blackwing; his presence signifies the possibility of incredibly unlikely things happening and the protagonists gaining access to rare knowledge
- Emerald; my current guess for this is that the outfit is going to be a dark green version of Chrono Harlowan's uniform
- Shirou's wand; this was a surprise, it's capabilities and name should be interesting, my guess is either Crystal, Opal or Garnet
- Kiritsugu as teacher should be good to watch, I wonder what his lesson plan will be like
- Betrothal; will probably play a bigger role later as someone tries to challenge Harry's placement
- House elf being Brownies does make a lot of sense, I liked how you explained it
- 007; Harry's interest in this character could be interesting, though I imagine that he may receive suggestions of other (more 'fitting') fictional characters
I could see someone recommending other characters to him like Deathstroke, Arsene Lupin III or Walter from Hellsing
ImaginativeFury chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Is this Black Wing character the Harry Potter of the series by the writer lupine something?

Cant really comment anything negative about the chapter. I am finding it hard to give good comments since so far I havent seen any plot holes or crappy things.
AbaddontheDevourer chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Thanks for the new chapter, and the quickness that it was released. Regarding this I find the idea of a kaleidostick for Harry absolutely funny. It'll be interesting to see what he wears when he activates it. Though if it downloads the memories of other Harry Potter's in the multiverse, don't you think that Harry might become too op? Also love the addition of Blackwing as he's one of my favorite characters. Will he be making repeating appearances? And Lastly Kiritsugu as a DA professor? I pity the classes!
marlastiano chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Good
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Good chapter
Mythfan chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Keep going.
AyameKitsune chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Epic! More please!
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
loove
paola chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
good story, can't wait for the next chapter
Kamico-chan chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
Now we need a Medusa!Rider class card. For fun and to tame Basilisk with Bellerophon Noble Phantasm.
coronadomontes chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
buen capitulo-good chapter
TJG chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
Hopefully Yllya has plans ready to rescue her self/younger sister before she is due to summoning her Servant.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2015