Reviews for Countless Clouds of Violet
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
The first few paragraphs Dany kept coming and going between first and third person in his speech.
Removing that a good chapter, nice work.
moon so bright chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
Interesting, good work!
Indecisive Bob chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
Nice chapter! I don't know who Yuyuko is, but a cursory Google search turned up such things as "1000 year old ghostly being with powers of souls and death." So yeah, pairing her with Danny would be... interesting. Keep up the good work!
Wayfarer Marshall chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
Eh, I'll ship it.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
I would like to see more interactions with the undersiders but this is fantastic
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
This is the best Taylor with Yukari's power!
Indecisive Bob chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
Nice story so far! I don't know much about the Tohou Project, but I know that some characters are rather absurd in how strong they are. It sounds like Taylor is one of those rather absurd characters, and with her help, the ABB has caught the E88 between an anvil and a hammer. Keep up the good work!
Echo0100 chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Can't really tell if there's a real plot or not so far, stuff just seems to be happening.
Echo0100 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Fuckin. Love. This. Story.
Mingyu chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Taylor has turned herself into...a gap carrier!

Well, goodbye Stormtiger. Eh, I suppose the Empire won't go down without a fight so it could drag on another chapter. Then comes Taylor's shocking betrayal of Lung...unless she wants to use a huge gang like the ABB to take out Coil's group and maybe Faultline's crew. But that's kinda like using a chainsaw for surgery.

Thanks for the chapter!
Iceflame55 chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Heh. I'm seriously loving this story!
moon so bright chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Freaky and awesome.
Greatazuredragon chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Nice chapter, good work.
moon so bright chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
Well... that was a strange good-bye note.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
It took me a while to realize it was Clockblocker's POV. I honestly pity him with what is happening here.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »