Reviews for Countless Clouds of Violet
moon so bright chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
Lung's perspective is always cool.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
I love Coil's perspective on her. I wonder if she is aware of what happens in the other timeline, as well.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Is "not Pa-" something like "not parahuman" and thus mean she's actually Yukari?
moon so bright chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Love the concept.
Fellow chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
I love that she is a Yukari Yakumi expie.
Mingyu chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Very interesting viewpoint for this one. Good job getting quite a bit of information across from just Danny's perspective. Although if the objective was to take a break from the angst...then it would be a failure. At least for most of the chapter. I'm not sure if getting that letter would actually help Danny not to worry either. It does cut the tension down a bit, so
that's possibly the word you're looking for.

So it seems Taylor slowed down enough after accomplishing an objective to worry about her father. Good. Although the letter could be confusing. Does
that mean she's coming back for dinner? I also noticed her use of extremely formal language, which I guess has to do with whatever relation she has to Yukari Yakumo.

Thanks for the chapter!
Bobboky chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
Cool
Greatazuredragon chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
It was definitely better but the fact I really don't like Dany kinda of took points off it.
Nothing against the chapter, it's just that I personally don't like his character.
with an m16 chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
What's for dinner?
one hundred and fifty two millimeter troll cannon right there.
Taylor really is becoming like Yukari where her trolling is her way of love

as angsty as it was it does bring up valid notions...(warning anthropologist shpiel incoming)

the urban environment is the most complicated entity in all of society there is a multitude of groups within a normal environment with policies that are implemented for the betterment of all and sometimes to remove the less accepted.

however brockton bay is a city where the policies are ineffective and thus the marginalized are now a part of the urban environment and are acknowledged as such. adding even more complexity to the urban state.

Danny has a few major societal roles to play, Father, citizen, dockworker, dockworker union rep, and survivor. ass it stands he was on the verge of collapse. in his mind he failed as a father the dockworker and union rep part of his life are on the downfall because of the gangs and surviving is at the bare bones. belive me when i say that this is 100 percent a legitimate response for him.( shpiel end)

and then his daughter hit him with the force of a 152 mm russian troll cannon. I now want to see that dinner conversation.
Minori chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Nice
Keep going
Harpy81 chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
So either aegis or kid win possibly velocity or another procterote member
with an m16 chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Curious makes sense that she would ensure that people don't interfere however now the question is was it lethal or did she just warp them away...hmmm very interesting to see which direction it goes toward.
Mingyu chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Ahaha. That's a bad day for everyone (who isn't Taylor or Lung). Also gives the impression that Taylor gives zero f's about Sophia now...but I wouldn't blame her for keeping Sophia after un-gapping everyone else. Somebody better call Jessica Yamada.

So, a good viewpoint for the sideshow. Also great to see Taylor in action! Thanks for the chapter!
Bobboky chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Very good nice job.
Greatazuredragon chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
This chapter was interesting but kind of... meh... ;p
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »