Reviews for Countless Clouds of Violet
Mingyu chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Nice Lisa POV. Although I'd have thought she would have tried to be a bit more proactive about finding the culprit for the disappearances. If not just to be the person who knows the most in any room she happens to be in, then because Coil would have ordered it.

Anyway, now I'm curious as to what Taylor's objective is if she's meeting Oni Lee without gapping him. I suppose we'll find out soon. Thanks for the chapter!
Tobi-Douchebag-666 chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
So is she "negotiating" with the gangs to leave her alone or something?

Also "villains not being people" that's pretty shallow even in marvel and DC plenty of heroes acknowledge that a number of them have "varying levels of sympathy" since plenty in the end even WITH "standards" do some REALLY crossing the line type stuff, Harley Quinn's an example of varying levels of sympathetic but still doing things like murder...
DivBld chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Nicely chosen title. :)
There's only one chapter for now, but so far, the story seems good.
Mingyu chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Well, looks interesting enough. I can see conflict coming up quick. She gapped those Merchants pretty quick, I doubt the bully trio will be far behind. Thanks for the chapter!
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
This has some serious potential, you should continue.
Good work.
Tobi-Douchebag-666 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
"Vigilante justice" the kind of stuff people fantasize about doing to criminals who've gotten away with their crimes for so long...while yes we should leave it up to the courts thing is these guys are more powerful than the law in Worm that and the supervillains don't have high enough standards NOT to throw the equivalent of a temper tantrum over pragmatic stuff when their power is being lost
CMB598 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
So does she go to Gensekyo or tries to make her own? Its a good story opener and I would like to see more.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6