Reviews for The Twins
Angel of Randomosity chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
um, excuse moi. but, um .Heck! !

p.s. That was awesomely funny, keep writing -
Pure Shikon chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
very funny

loved it

please up date soon
RcBunnys2 chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
i love this story! but weres songo?
Ashiki chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
That was funny I really like the part with Inuyasha and th birds! Priceless anayway's update soon!
Anna30151 chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
HA HA HA! THAT WAS FUNNY! Can't wait for the next chap!
princess zuzuko chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
tehehehehehehehehe. i loved it. it has me and you as sisiters. I love it i am actually on right now just to read your stories. tehehehhehehe. well i'll see you at school. byez.

Princess Zuzuko.

p.s. thehehehehehehehehehehehhe. j/k. well trying to post my stories and am not having a whole lot of luck with my files showing up but i'll find them. well i'll post them soon. byez. again.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2003
He could tell stories about them.
Kagome chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
Ok 10 words for this story now: truly truly truly truly truly truly truly truly truly funny!

i loved the stories

(who would of thought he'd be scared of squrrels? i wouldn't! lol)

*thump* ah inuyasha!

sry but inuyasha is getting mad at me for thinking of an embarrasing story to tell yall but he wants me to write of a plan for revenge. but."sit!" *THUD* ah yes. i'll do something for revenge on the twins.

The Plan:

Well Inuyasha knows that the twins are scared of one thing: Big Flying Bugs. So they have Shippo transform (big pink ball figure thing) and he creeps up on the them and he says "hi can i suck your blood?" And then they should run away, well Inuyasha says.

*thump* er inuyasha!

"sit!" *THUD* "hehehehe"

anywayz, *has iron skillet in hand thx to my little hanyou daughter aka. FDfuture daughter lol she's so sweet and cute *the cutest of all w/ black hair and black inuyasha ears! eek! did i just say that out loud?) *thump* ah! *kablong* hehehehehe. ok.

also the plan must take place in the daylight by a river, lake, forest, or some public area. *but i would like for them to be in the water lol ~i'm not that way! i'm no miroku!~ but make sure miroku IS NOT around or he'll go ga-ga over that scene! DO NOT LET HIM THERE! or I'll have Inuyasha pound you!

OH Inuyasha wants to say something:

Inuyasha: Sesshoumaru! Why are you working with a female huh? I'm working w/ a miko/human and u have a plain human. how sad. i got the brains here hahahahahaha

Kagome: sry but he can be insulting! take care and good luck w/ the story! gya!

*Kablong* inuyasha how dare you! i told u never to kiss me like that! uhh *crimson red* um bye yall! *in the hills w/ a cursing hanyou behind*
A Splash of Sunshine chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
Wow, it's really good! Keep up the good work!
kari-chan chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
aw! how cute! please pleaseplease update soon!1
megan chapter 2 . 1/17/2003
You spelled squirrel wrong and read twins by megan I wrote it and I'm sure you'll like it. R & R PLEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSE
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2003
have inu tell funny stories about them in revenge!
sassychica chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I thought that was a great fanfic. I loved it!I love Inu-Yasha but the problem is i can only watch it on saturdays.
sassychica chapter 1 . 1/4/2003