Reviews for How To Go On
Dixie.f.9 chapter 19 . 9/16
By telling the boys he wants guardianship of the boys he’s letting them know they are wanted.
Paladium chapter 19 . 9/16
:D thank you for writing!
blackangel150 chapter 19 . 9/16
I’m glad that they agreed to stay with Severus
Gurgaraneth chapter 19 . 9/16
Love it
Such a open ending
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 19 . 9/16
No. Thank you for writing this story. I know it must have been hard for you to write at times, but I enjoyed reading it and seeing how far the characters managed to come. I like how you ended it because a story like this doesn't really end, or if it does, it takes years to completely overcome it. :)
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 18 . 9/15
Thanks for the update. It was a really emotional scene. Don't get me wrong; I enjoyed the chapter, but the scene with Harry and Snape was really touching. Great job. :)
blackangel150 chapter 18 . 9/11
Oh Harry just talk to Severus it will help
UniquelyMe12 chapter 18 . 9/10
I can't wait to read more.
Is Harry not taking the medicine? You haven't mentioned it since he left St. Mungos.
Few chapters back, but I can't believe Molly did that. She should know better as a mother of 7.
Did anything ever come of Sebastian I think it was, the healer?
I've never had to deal with depression or cutting myself luckily, just bad anxiety. I have had friends who have bad depression. One friend would ask a family member to sit with her so she wouldn't do anything drastic. She is my best friend. I text her every day and I understand when she's battling depression that she won't respond, but she knows that people care about her. She has told me multiple times that her reason for living is all of the people who love her.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 18 . 9/10
Oh Severus you have such a difficult road ahead of you. But I think that if anyone can help them you can. Time to brush up on your counciling abilities.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 14 . 9/10
I am so glad that you were feeling better. Hugs. Hopefully Draco and Harry will soon feel better also.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 12 . 9/10
Draco and Harry have been to hell and back. They can help each other.
Paladium chapter 18 . 9/10
Gurgaraneth chapter 18 . 9/10
Love it
Poor boys so broken
blackangel150 chapter 17 . 9/7
They are finally learning about each other
weatherwolf chapter 17 . 9/6
was really glad to see the update and hope there is more to come