Reviews for Breaking and Mending
Nellas Aldarion chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
This is a great little fic. I really liked how you blended Tolkien's writing style with your own and the flow of the movie. And I really enjoyed the great tenderness you were able to put into the interactions of Legolas and Gimli. Really great work!
Silivren Tinu chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
“He stands not alone.” Could be used as a title for all your wonderful stories, hm? Another fill-in-the-blanks-story, tasty… :-) Lots of grief and recovery and dark moods. I liked it! Though it was really hard to lose Haldir once again – after growing to like him in your stories, too. A really sad story, but also kind of hopeful… and filled with heart-warming friendship, as usual…
seeing-spots chapter 5 . 5/12/2004
Wow. This is a wonderful sequel to FROM RIVENDELL TO LOTHLORIEN. Good job.
ryuujin dragon king chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
more more more! i offer you my life and eternal servitude, o great writer of fanfiction! *bows low to Lady Cat6* I name thee Alcarinque, for thou art glorious! tee hee!
rogue solus chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
great story.
gershwhen chapter 5 . 12/29/2003
WOW... a very strong and emotional story. I loved the missing scenes, especially at Helms Deep - and to see the pain that Legolas felt when Haldir fell was incredible.
You've done a wonderful job of really SHOWING, rather than telling, in this story and I can't really find the adjectives to describe how emotional and satisfying I found it.
Thank you so much for sharing this.
Deana chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
You did a great job with this, I really enjoyed it! :)
Faerfaen chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
*sniffles* poor Haldir. I got teary eyed when he died in the movie and it happened every time i watched it! Which was 8 times O) very well writtin.. so good

*~* Dy ~**
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 5 . 4/6/2003
"the lighthearted elf that ran over snow to talk with the sun". Whoa. Beleive me, this story kicked huge ass. I mean it. It was so good, I nearly cried a few times reading it. I think you are an excellent writer.
Celeblas chapter 5 . 3/2/2003
Wow! Amazing story! I loved it! it's almost like a behind the scenes thing, were you shows the things that the movie didn't, great!

Ele.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 5 . 2/25/2003
How do you know so many were slain?
jambaby1963 chapter 5 . 2/16/2003
I just wanted to let you know what a wonderful writer you are. I have read all the LOTR stories you posted and loved them all. I look forward to reading more soon!

jambaby1963
Boromir chapter 5 . 2/7/2003
Great story. Please write more stories!
Planet Mads chapter 5 . 1/22/2003
Great story! More Legolas, I was worried just like Gimli was!
a.n.g.e.l chapter 5 . 1/18/2003
Great story! You captured their emotions *perfectly.* Neither Gimli nor Legolas were out of character, and you made this a very compelling read. Wonderful job!