Reviews for Broken Hope
PINKMOON25 chapter 29 . 11/16
Dj Shadowthehedgehog0201 chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
Good story but...NO ENDING!? I mean cmon it woild hav been soooo much better if u had finished the story
Darkness chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
It was really awesome but kinda... Fell away at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Guest chapter 26 . 10/21/2013
Where the hell are you finish the damn story dumbass
Alicia the wolf chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
Y did u leave shadow y
Alicia the wolf chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
They finnaly met
Alicia the wolf chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Oh-uh christmass is 1 month away I cant wait especially when there are Mizltoes
nik chapter 29 . 7/24/2012
Update soon. I have an oc u might like.
Name: Nichole
colors: lavender body with violet hair w/t lavender highlights. peach belly and muzzle.
eye color:crusted amber
race: hedgehog
personalty:funny and talktive
cloths: usualy wears shortie tops and blue jean shorts or wrist length gloves with golden cuff similar to tikals.
age:around16-17 years old.
powers:can read minds and can shape shift
i hope u hav a use for her!update soon!
been there done that,
Dame Cate chapter 29 . 12/8/2011
oh i love this! can't wait for the finale!
Samantha chapter 29 . 10/13/2010
What is wrong with you!

The story is great so far but it's to long and moves slow.

I hope the end gets out soon though! sigh

Sorry about before!

I was thinking that mabe you could get it to move faster in the next chapters if you have them! Also mabe you could explain I don't get what happened to Blizzard very well!
Shadamluvr2010 chapter 29 . 6/1/2010
Okay I just started reading this but why are u making

cliffhangers I want to read more plz

it would be awesome If u finished the story
just call me superchickrocs1 chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
hey its pyroclastic flow okay just telling ya and this is a great story
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Chirp, chirp.

Went my heart upon seeing this story once more. You know, were it not for you almost six years ago, I'd have never gotten into writing. I wouldn't have met legions of splendid people on this domain either.

Nostalgia is a strong feeling. I've found your story on one of those red and black Shadow fan sites. Twenty-seven chapters in total. I've printed them out. It was difficult to read black text on a crimson background. Moreover, it was difficult to read incredibly amusing creative writing that way. And I wanted to get as much of the literary action as possible. You've had an email on that tiny site, and redirected me to FFN. Two more eternal delay.

I don't know if this message reaches anyone at all, but it's something I feel I owe you. No thank you can express the gratitude. From a mediocre English user with a silly liking for Sonic the Hedgehog, to a renowned critic on Fan Fiction dot Net. Six years is a lot of time in a person's life. Though, I'm quite happy the way I spent mine.

And I'm happy You inspired me to. Thank you. Sincerest wishes for with your career and personal life.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
lolitawork libretto chapter 29 . 10/26/2008