Reviews for Broken Hope
HyperShadow100 chapter 17 . 3/9/2003
This story is unbelivebly. AWESOME. It's going on my top 10 list.
Spiraling Vortex chapter 17 . 3/9/2003
Shadow cried? to review for last chappy, well I am now! _()
aliceamyrose chapter 16 . 3/5/2003
Oh poor Amy. No wait poor Shadow. Oh just poor everyone. Once again sadness fills the heart of our heroes. Keep writing, and for heavens sake let the pink one live!
HyperShadow100 chapter 16 . 3/5/2003
Good story, continue it as fast as possible without rushing it.
catluver chapter 15 . 3/2/2003
You gotta update more ofetn this story iz so kewl!:)
PsychoZagal chapter 15 . 3/2/2003
Keep writing, or I'll die of suspense.
Kathryn Ismall chapter 14 . 2/28/2003
Wow, this is so going on my favorites list! Amazing! Keep writing!

I have one little note though. When you write, you constantly switch back and forth between present tense and past tense, and it's a little bit confusing in some areas. Other than that, I LOVE your writing.

Also, you can convert your files to a .txt file, if that helps you any.
Crazy-Hedgie chapter 14 . 2/28/2003
This is a good story so far. I can't wait for you to post more! Hope you feel better soon! Laterz~
HyperShadow100 chapter 14 . 2/28/2003
This is a great story.
aliceamyrose chapter 14 . 2/27/2003
Sorry. The only Shadow/Amy fic I have currently read is yours. And I must say it's awesome! Love it to death! Write more soon okay!
xoxodarkangels chapter 14 . 2/27/2003
Cool! I mean not cool that Amy got capture but aw u noe wat I mean. _;; Anywayz, great chappie
xoxodarkangels chapter 13 . 2/24/2003
Yay! Amy got a new look! It was funny how you made Shadow take a bath 0. Update soon
Sailor Star Griever chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
I can't stop reading this. You have got to update more often!
devinewaterdragon chapter 13 . 2/23/2003
Heh heh. A bath. Heh heh.
Aless chapter 13 . 2/22/2003
LOL! I loved this chapter, I even loved Chapter 12 when Knuckles tells batboy to shove something up eggman's butt. LOL! Is Amy and Shadow going out on a date? Because the way she is dressed now, that tells me that she's going out with Shadow. I really like your story.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »