Reviews for Broken Hope
ShadowEver chapter 13 . 2/19/2003
WOW! This is pretty good! It's like my story you reviewed but in a diffrent way. Just on thing try doind somethig diffrenet about Sonic getting Amy back full stop all at once. Put some problems in! Any way Your chapter is just fine!Are you using Microsoft word? If so why do you keep using so much spaces for pharagraphs? See ya', and keep writing!
HyperShadow100 chapter 13 . 2/19/2003
*Sarcastically* haha. *Losing sarcasm* I didn't think that was funny. But the story still is good.
aliceamyrose chapter 13 . 2/19/2003
This is so good! Hey I had the same problem logging in. What's going on with this place? N-E-wayz, I hope you'll keep writing soon! Bye:)!
HyperShadow100 chapter 12 . 2/13/2003
Good, Sonic had better make it up to her. Cont the story.
HyperShadow100 chapter 11 . 2/9/2003
Sonic is so mean. He had better do something to make it up. Dinner, movies anything. Good story.
Alessandra chapter 10 . 2/7/2003
Hey, I really like your story. I'm wondering if Knuckles the Echidna will show up in the next chapter, I always thought that Shadow and Sonic had attitudes in the same way but except he's alot much calmer than I thought. He looks good for Amy, and he doesn't seemed to be spoiled by her. I like the part about Blizzard I wonder where she comes from. The description about Blizzard and Sonic made me think that they're twins except they're the opposite. Hehe, I really like what you have there. I wonder what happens in chapter 11, I think probably Knuckles shows up in the next one.
aliceamyrose chapter 10 . 2/5/2003
I love updates! Then again, who doesn't. N-E-ways, this is getting better and better. (Sorry but I can't help thinking I've said this b4)Keep writing. Oh, the anticipation!
Jago Li Son Shimeranui chapter 9 . 2/4/2003
Wow please continue this story!
aliceamyrose chapter 9 . 1/28/2003
You must write more ASAP! This is really exiting now! I have gotta say it... you are a terrific writer. Better then me I admit, but most people are.:) This is totally the best!Bye
RedFox chapter 3 . 1/28/2003
It's too bad that I don't have time right now to finish this. It's SO great! I have hopes for the future of fanfiction now!

Plot: *****

Mechanics: *****

Interest: ****

Creativity: ****

Overall: *****
HyperShadow100 chapter 9 . 1/28/2003
good story keep it going.
Sailor Star Griever chapter 8 . 1/25/2003
What a fic! I can't wait for the rest of it.
HyperShadow100 chapter 8 . 1/23/2003
I want to know, will Amy and Sonic ever make up and be friends again? Good story.
aliceamyrose chapter 8 . 1/22/2003
Awww, isn't that just so totally cute! Shadow/Amy is cute but Sonic/Amy 4-ever! Keep writing. I'll be sad to see one of my favorite stories end. O btw u should have a look at Super Sonic Snow Day which is my good story KNOWONE WILL READ!
aliceamyrose chapter 7 . 1/19/2003
Awwww thanks for mentioning me in the last chapter. I review what I like and I love your story. It's totally awesome. Keep writing but be super careful with your computer. We don't want any trouble!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »