Reviews for Broken Hope
aliceamyrose chapter 4 . 1/12/2003
Ooooh Blizzard. Sounds pretty. Where did she come from? Who is she? I must know. Write more Bye.
SomeGuy16 chapter 4 . 1/12/2003
More soon please!
PopfullaWriter chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Aww... poor Amy... WHO CARES? XD It's about time Sonic said something to that annoying little twit! As you can tell, I'm Anti-Amy... in the SA games that is.
Say I was Bill Clinton chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
Oh... Yes, I love this Fan Fic. WRITE THE FOURTH CHAPTER! ... o.o; Ha. Ha ha ha. Really, you do. I looove this one. It's my all time favorite. _
aliceamyrose chapter 2 . 1/8/2003
Hey good job! It's still the best and I love reading it. Write more soon! Bye:)
HyperShadow100 chapter 2 . 1/8/2003
Soon. HOW LONG MUST I WAIT? I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW! HURRY! I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN WAIT! IF YOU DON'T GET IT UP SOON, I'LL, I'LL, I JUST DON'T KNOW!

PS this is a good story.
aliceamyrose chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
This was soooo good! How did u get the idea 4 it? I loved it. Please write more. This is very suspenseful. I love it love it love it! Keep writing! Don't stop! Please I beg of u do it for me. 4 all the people reading this story. Give them a chance 2 B happy.(He-he-he Maria)Bye!
Ladymecha chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Hmm, it has potential...

ever see SatAM?

I got a half sega sonic and SatAM sonic story if you like to check it out... . ?storyid1018867

yes another Gundam fan!
MyuHayaki chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Good Fic! Somelike that is with me at School, 2 Girls 2 Years Older then me want to go out with me but I don't like them I feel like lashing out at them sometimes, anyways good fic! Sonic should apolgize soon
Samantha27 chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
O.O Wow, that was harsh. I could see the stuff Sonic had to go through because there's a guy at my school who's like that. He really likes me, (but I don't like him nor found him attractive) he follows me, he calls me everyday (even tho I don't answer the phone when I see his name on my caller ID box) and he just won't leave me alone. He just can't get it through his head that I don't like him... So yeah, I think Sonic needs to tell Amy how he feels and that he wants her to leave him alone because she just gonna keep bothering him if he keeps it to himself...
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12