Reviews for Broken Hope
Golbezandcrew chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Well umm i really hate those sonic shouting at amy ones... dunno if anyone notices but its just not possible... and i hate sonic... id love to split them up but that isnt the way to do it but i will give you the benefit of the doubt that amy would infact shout back at anyone shouting at her... so i shall read on
E.E. Jubil chapter 29 . 12/5/2004
Awesome ficcie ya got here! Update soon so I can read more!
Energy Removed and Alchemized chapter 29 . 11/19/2004
Forget about me saying Shadow was too mean. I had read this story a while ago and forgot about most of the parts with a nice Shadow. The cursing was just weird. But I did still love it. I just hated it when it got cut off at chapter 29. PLEASE UPDATE! I'VE WAITED LONG. I beg of you! Oh! I also beg of you to read my story. Please? Keep on updating! Hurry!

Shadow: I look forward to reading more of this action and...love.

Me: Shadow just got a French kiss from Amy, so he's still dazed. Anyway update soon. Tell me if Shadow in my fic if his personality is off. See ya'!
Lovely Red Rose 13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Shadow is really mean in this story. And I don't think he'd be that mean to Amy, but I like this story and I've been waiting long for you to update. Pretty please hurry! Read my story too!

Shadow: *smirks* Well done I must comment. The true me is finally revealed in at least one Shad/Amy fic. I admire my personality. But I never curse that much, otherwise impressive.

Me: Yeah the story is cool! you must contiune, and try reading mine! Shadow, would you really be mean to Amy?

Shadow: *looks away*

Me: Screw you! Anyway update! I wanna read Shadow's confession! He loves Amy! Yay!

Shadow: Shut it.
Shade the Ultimate life chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I like the story got shadow's personality right.

I think it would be pritty cool if you added sol and shade to your story (see my profile).Anyway continue
Interesting chapter 29 . 10/6/2004
This was a very interesting story. And I read all the way through! I love the Amy and Shadow coupels cause thats very different. I hope you continue the story cause its very good.
Bello Autore chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Very good
shadowgirlashleigh chapter 29 . 9/11/2004
wow u did a really REALLY gud story so far! i hope u upd8 soon
belle-noire20 chapter 29 . 9/4/2004
This is one of my favourite stories on this website! I can tell you've put a lot of effort into it. Keep up this fantastic job, I'll be looking out for when this story is finished!
Atashi chapter 29 . 8/31/2004
yay! amy has clothes on again! whoo hoo! lol love the story! this is yet another WONDERFUL! shadamy story! please update soon! if ya do ill give ya a cookie!
Miss Inadequate chapter 25 . 8/14/2004
My goodness this is a truely amazing story!

You have talent, oh-so much talent...I only wished you'd add on.

This, I have to say, is my all-time favorite FanFic on this site. It's written so well; flawless in a sense. I hope you update soon; someday...

Thank you for writing this and putting it on this site. That's all I can say. I'm hoping for a update sometime soon. But whether you will or won't is beyond me. All I can say besides all this is: 'Bravo!'.
Milette Tails Prower chapter 12 . 7/8/2004
Great! Sorry I didn't review earlier, was down *crys*
Lord Kelvin chapter 29 . 6/19/2004
You're my fav author. I wonder when will an update be available? Would you be so kind and read mine, please?
GeneralDragon chapter 29 . 5/24/2004
This is a great story, it took you a long time to update but it was worth the wait. Please update soon, its been what, almost 3 months now, PLEASE UPDATE!
Elle30 chapter 29 . 5/14/2004
I just LOVE this story! Make sure you update soon, okay?
And pls add more Sonic/Blizzard funny moments! Whoho! Sonic and Blizzard forever! -
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »