Reviews for Broken Hope
Warrior of Virtue chapter 29 . 5/9/2004
This is fantastic. Please continue as soon as possible.
Spiraling Vortex chapter 29 . 3/30/2004
Alrighty... Wow, I'm late reading this..
Lime chapter 29 . 3/28/2004
I like this story,blizard and sonic should be togther! update!
midnightblue56 chapter 9 . 3/27/2004
It a great story.
midnightblue56 chapter 29 . 3/27/2004
This story is very good I hope the next charter come soon.
midnightblue56 chapter 7 . 3/15/2004
I like the story of what I read sp f. Blizzard is cool . Shadow has someone to car for now. I hope they get a long well when they meet.
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 28 . 2/22/2004
update soon
Uranasu chapter 28 . 2/17/2004
See now its getting juicy! and you didn't bother putting a facial reaction in the chapter. Aw man now I wait for thenext chapter.
Uranasu chapter 27 . 2/17/2004
Finally another chapter! whew. Oh well, so far so good.
Proplayer chapter 28 . 2/14/2004
The Forever and a half syndrome. One that all authors have on this site. Either they work around it, give up on it, or just wait a really long time.
Other than that, I give an ouch for Shadow, had wished you had him yell Chaos Spear! or something. Nice portraying of Knuckles being suspicious, although it might have been too far. I mean come one, like Rouge would actually do that...She isn't going to do that, right? And I liked how you gave Shadow that overall, 'don't like to play games' atitude, even after the battle of minds in the mall with his sister. I just call it ironic. But it is true, and that's why I like the portrayal, forget the irony, that's probably going to pop up in full blast in another chapter.
Naya Zephronic chapter 28 . 2/6/2004
shadow mad now? hello hello! it's been a long time sence i've seen this fic around! good work! _~
Ri2 chapter 28 . 2/5/2004
I'm glad this story was updated. I've been waiting for this chapter for a long time! Glad to have you back!
Boyblunder chapter 28 . 1/9/2004
NO! DON'T TELL ME YOUR GAMECUBE IS BROKEN! OH I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR YOU!
...
Well, anyway, I love this story. Please update soon. O, and tell me when your Gamecube is fixed too...
Kikiyu chapter 25 . 12/31/2003
Aw... I lik Shad\Amy fics...try to keep sanity... Update SON! I'm dying here! I'm still working on a yu gi oh fic, so i do that till update! Do it soon, or i'll send my elementchu9crappy name, right?) to sic you! don't take as threat!
Harlequinne chapter 28 . 11/22/2003
Hey, I'm lovin your story, Monoui Shadow.

If you ever make a sequel, which I hope you do, I'm sure it would be

as good as the first.