Reviews for Broken Hope
Proplayer chapter 11 . 5/26/2003
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFLMAO! That was the funniest chapter yet. Shadow, Sonic, and Blizzard arguing, ah, what a classic. And then big brother part even froze me mid-laugh. Gosh, what a chapter, what a story.
Proplayer chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
I like Blizzard, she's a cross between Cream and Sonic; Cream in personality, Sonic in style and attack. This is a really good story, but now I've lost the plot. Who are they going to fight now, because I know you didn't make this story just to fight Eggman, that would be too easy. And I wonder where Rouge and Knuckles are? Anyway, I liked this chapter a lot, but I wonder if Sonic will put off anytime to even bother with Blizzard.
Proplayer chapter 4 . 5/26/2003
A made up character. Usually stories with those have the new character being the main gun, but with your story, I think it'll turn out very different, and I want to see what happens... Still, this story is awesome...
Proplayer chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
Wow, great story. I don't know how you had it before, as I just found this, but I like it a lot. It's exciting, and the action is at a quick pace when it needs to be. Great story.
PopfullaWriter chapter 27 . 5/21/2003
Very very intresting! Me likes! Although one thing severely confuses me... What the heck are those suits? Where'd they come from? What do they do? Why do they need them? Yikes! *head explodes*
Kathryn Ismall chapter 27 . 5/16/2003
Since I have the pleasure of being the 100th person to sign your guestbook, might I point out that, as usual, you have me waiting in anticipation! Good job! Keep writing!
ShadowEver chapter 27 . 5/13/2003
Nice as always.

~*~Shadow4ever~*~
ShadowEver chapter 25 . 5/13/2003
Oh yes, I forgot to mention, I hope to be your friend to, so, see you on AOL.
ShadowEver chapter 26 . 5/13/2003
Wow, really, I can't really say much as the other reviews but...

superb. I really like this story! It catches every bit of my attension, the way you give other characters each a special pplace in the story, how none are ever left out, plus, wherever the setting is in the story, it always goes well.

I don't know how you came up with this, but I'm impressed, well, I hope I don't sound like I'm sucking up, but I really think this story is great! I don't know why I didn't put you as my favorites before, but I'll do it this time.

Again, I want to read more of the future chapters! God bless your writing skills!
Spiraling Vortex chapter 26 . 5/12/2003
Yay! They're kick some eggass! Yaay! Marvelous chappy! _
Melissa Simmons chapter 26 . 5/11/2003
Marvelous! Another MARVELOUS chapter!
catluver chapter 25 . 4/24/2003
I really enjoy this story...but I hope you won't make it as inappropriate later on because I liked it more without this part.
Spiraling Vortex chapter 25 . 4/23/2003
That was...interesting.
Crazy-Hedgie chapter 25 . 4/23/2003
O.o...whoa...that's all I can really say...whoa...good chap...
HyperShadow100 chapter 25 . 4/21/2003
This chapter seemed a little R.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »