Reviews for Broken Hope
catluver chapter 21 . 3/31/2003
another good chappie...:)

Thanx 4 writing a shadamy cuz they're my fav fic!
P-Chan211 chapter 21 . 3/31/2003
So far, so good! Very intriguing plot. I absolutely adore Shadow/Amy pairings (sorry, not really a Sonic/Amy fan, as I prefer Sonic with Sally *shrugs*). You must continue _!
aliceamyrose chapter 21 . 3/31/2003
Wow. Really intense stuff going on right now, huh? What a fight. I hope everyone gets out okay.
aliceamyrose chapter 20 . 3/30/2003
Sorry for not readin' in a while. I wasn't able to get to my computer. But now I'm on Spring Break! This was cool. I gotta go read the next chapter so I can find out if Blizzard's living a lie.
kyrifus chapter 21 . 3/29/2003
owch poor rouge.

i hope knuckles survives this one. a very exciting chapter. i hope everything turns out alright in the end.
Spiraling Vortex chapter 21 . 3/29/2003
OMG! That was exhilerating! woah, I spelled that? I don't even know what it means! _() All I know is that another word for exciting or something like that.
catluver chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Oh yes...and plzplzplz write a sequel cuz this iz really good:)
PopfullaWriter chapter 20 . 3/26/2003
Poor Blizzard... Anyway, glad Rouge finally amde the scene! Hope to see more! How many more chapters?
Spiraling Vortex chapter 20 . 3/26/2003
That set me back a bit. No fies? How can she have memories, unless she's hallucinating, but then how can Shadow know her? Hm...
HyperShadow100 chapter 20 . 3/25/2003
Wow, that was shocking, maybe Gerald never recorded any data on her. Anyway, this story is one of my favorites. Please make a sequel, it'll be a big hit.
Crazy-Hedgie chapter 20 . 3/25/2003
Wow...this is getting really good now! I can't wait for more!
kyrifus chapter 20 . 3/24/2003
keep going youre doing great.

you really should do a sequel too.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »