Reviews for Broken Hope
Yami Dragoness chapter 19 . 3/23/2003
this was an awesome chapter! you gotta keep going with this. Keep up the good work. I'll be looking for updates!
HyperShadow100 chapter 19 . 3/22/2003
Wow. This is a great story. Hey, when you finish it you should make a sequel.
kyrifus chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
so beautifully written.

the lyrics add to the beauty of this story. it illustrates the character's feelings in a unique way.

nice work, monoui shadow.
aliceamyrose chapter 19 . 3/22/2003
Wow! This was ultra-super-sweet! I loved it! Write more!:)
PopfullaWriter chapter 19 . 3/21/2003
That was really sweet. Thank yuo for handeling Sonic well, w/o really reverting to a Sonic/Amy shipping. I gotta admit, beign the Amy-saddist I am, I kinda enjoyed MEtla amking Amy suffer while everyoen stood and watched (HEy where's the popcorn. XD *is shot*) But I also like how you handled it in the end. Kudos to you.
catluver chapter 19 . 3/21/2003
addanotherchapter!addanotherchapter!addanotherchapter!addanotherchapter!:):):)

This story is so kewl:)
PopfullaWriter chapter 12 . 3/18/2003
Very nice! Shadow and Amy do make a cute couple, in some weird way...

And Blizzard is a fun character as well. Basically, she feels about Sonic the same way my girl Minkgirl feels about him... 'n THAT's funny! XD

I shall continue to read another time... for now... *CLICK!*
HyperShadow100 chapter 18 . 3/18/2003
This story is good. Though Sonic didn't seem as worried as he should have.
aliceamyrose chapter 18 . 3/18/2003
Awesome! A Metal Sonic 2! I'm glad Amy's okay. Will Shadow come back soon? Write more!
ShadowCloud chapter 18 . 3/18/2003
I like it. Thankyou for ansewering my question and for the review on my story. I cant wait for your nesx chapter.

Bye bye

ShadowCloud
ShadowCloud chapter 17 . 3/14/2003
Hi

This is a umm oh Wonderful, great, fantastic, any other words that might express this, story.

you made Shadow sound perfect. This is probobly the best story from this date that really makes shadow act like shadow.

I jsut have one question.

What happened to Katia? Did he just die in the explosion? i hope not cause he never got to see knuckles wich would have been a very good part of the story.

I cant wait till you add another chapter.
Amanda chapter 17 . 3/13/2003
This story is the best sonic story I'v had every thing action,romance,*cussing*...Well great jod and write more fan fiction!:).Your realy good at it.
Kathryn Ismall chapter 17 . 3/10/2003
Very good! Shadow's feelings come across very well and the lyrics are a very nice touch! Keep writing!
ShadowEver chapter 17 . 3/10/2003
Oh, I love this! _. But, is that poetry? If it is can you read my poetry? My fics called The Rose, speedster, and dark lovers! Hope you like it! And, update soon!_
aliceamyrose chapter 17 . 3/9/2003
So that's the story behind Blizzard. I think Shadow should have gone back but I respect his decision. I hope things get better for everyone.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »